Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Crazy Girl with a Medical Card Threatening to Narc On Me

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Hey guys. Recently I just moved into my first apartment, and I thought I met this really cool stoner girl. She's a little older, in her young 30's, and everything was fine, but for the past few days, she has been hounding me for money...

At first, she said she could get me some bud. Then, she says she would have to take the money in advance, and to just put it under her door.. yeah right. I told her that fronts in my book are offensive and sketchy, and never good. I guess she was offended and for the past few days her texts have been along these lines "If I knew you weren't going to buy any weed I would have asked for money for those few smoke ups. You owe me $10, and I am a legal patient. Remember that, you are not. Don't fuck with me, you owe me."

She lives on my floor, what should I do? I honestly think she was just trying to hustle me, got mad I had common sense, and now it sounds like she's trying to narc me because I 'owe' her smoke up money, LOL WTF. And this is happening in Portland! Wow! Advice?!!

2. Lol that's funny u could(not saying you should) empty you place of weed then really fuck with her make her life hard as possible she narcs on you then she will be gettin in trouble cus you don't have anything

Also if you have less then an ounce its a misdemeanor in our state so...

3. What's she gonna narc on you for?

First of all deny deny deny. You don't know that girl. You've never seen her before in your life and you have no idea what she's talking about. They can't prove you smoked with her.

Second, I'm pretty sure if she knowingly smoked with somebody who's not a patient she could get in some decent trouble. It might be legal but its not to share it with people who don't have a card. If she tried to rat you out for something chances are shed get it worse trouble.

Worry not

4. Sounds like she's just trying to pull a fast one, SMH.

5. Honestly just completely ignore her best thing to do or fuck with her head

6. I think ignoring would be the best solution, because honestly your girls are a little more... uhm...aggressive down here.

7. [quote name='"LovingTree"']

I think ignoring would be the best solution, because honestly your girls are a little more... uhm...aggressive down here.[/quote]

Ya they are man girls in this state in general are pretty Damn crazy but ya she can't goto cops so unless she's goin to get a gang together to beat the shit out of you for 10$ I wouldn't worry

8. What would Walter white from breaking bad do?

9. bitch be cray! lol but seriously she can't really do much. because if she narc's she'll get in trouble also and you can just deny :)

P.s sorry to hear your cool stone chick turned out to be insane. Always nice to have a cool stoner chick to smoke with :bongin:

10. [quote name='"buddahtoker"']What would Walter white from breaking bad do?[/quote]

Kill her then probably dissolve her body in acid. No one fucks with Walter White.

11. If she told on you for smoking with her, im pretty sure shes gonna get in a fair amount of trouble and nothing cam really happen to you.

12. If you smoked her shit and didn't pitch in then give that stupid bitch her 10 dollars a tell her to never come near you again.

13. If she smoked you up. It would be cool to throw her some cash if that is what she really wants.. then who knows, maybe she will smoke you up again and fuck you for free.

14. Reply and inform her that even though she is a medical patient if she continues to harrass you, you will have no choice but to forward her text to the police. Law enforcement still frowns on illegal selling, and you have her admitting to attempting to distribute marijuana to non card holders. That would also result in the possibility of her losing her card. All she has on you is consumption, if that.

15. If she only wants $10 just give it to her, she DID smoke you up. If $10 is the price to be left alone I'd take it. Why even potentially deal with police or whatever, it's only $10

16. Whatever you do don't fuck her. Crazy pussy is amazing but it ain't worth it bruh.

She's already this crazy, how you think she gonna act when dick her down ?

Vote No on Prop Crazy Pussy

17. Smoking weed with out a MMJ card is illegal on a state level... But having a MMJ card and smoking with someone who doesn't is a federal offense...

You should call the cops and say that your neighbor has a state sanctioned MMJ card and is selling weed to people that don't

18. Na don't narc her out. Give her the 10 dollars you owe her from the smoke out and move on.

19. Fuck that shit. Do NOT give her money. For real dudes? She smoked him out a few times. They decided she could buy him some weed if he gave her money. Now she wants a front. He says no. She says fine you owe me money for the smoke ups. When did he ever agree to pay her for the smoke sesh? She cant rip him off so shes doing the next thing to hustle money from him. Like I said dont pay this slut. PLEASE have her call the cops. They wont even do anything. "make him give me 10 dollars i have absolutely zero written proof he owes me it. Btw its weed money." yea sike.

20. Dont worry at all.

There isnt a damn thing she can call the cops on u for and if she wants ten bucks for smokin u out a few times she is a cunt anyways.

Ignore her and if she bugs u just be a asshole to her.

Thats what I would do. :D