crazy first time (read the whole thing)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sheex, Mar 23, 2013.

1. so last night my brother and his friend went to go pick up his friend from a nearby city, and i decided to go considering i had nothing else to do, but i didnt know we were gonna blaze. so we got there and went upstairs and met this kid's dealer who seemed really chill. so then we went in to this attic-like room that was sketchy as fuck and looked like it came out of a horror movie. it was inside the kids roof and there was one pale light bulb hanging from the ceiling and everything else was just a dull grey color. there were some banners but they just made everything seem more like a crack house. we each sat down in these sketchy chairs and across from me was some kind of old table with bongs, pipes, grinders and all that shit. so we lit one up in one bong and i took a hit, but it didnt really have any effect on me. but then the kid asked me "if i wanted to get high as shit, no questions asked" so i said yes. he pulled out a grav bong and smoked it up, and i took it all down, no coughiing or anything. even his dealer said that he'd never see a first timer take it that well. anyways, for the next ten minutes, i just sat there. i dont remember shit from that ten minutes. i was in another world. it was like my soul was somewhere else doing whatever on its own while my lifeless body sat there in a coma-like state. it was kinda like when you sleep but dont have any dreams and you wake up the next morning. except when i "woke up", i was stoned out of my fucking mind. i started freaking out so bad that i involuntarily started trembling and rocking in my chair. i legit thought that i was dreaming and that my entire life had been a dream, and that if i could just wake up, id be fine. but of course i couldnt wake up, so i started tripping so fucking bad. i stood up and started yelling about being stuck in a dream, and of course everybody else was giggling and cracking up. then i thought that i was having a heart attack and that i was gonna die because my heart was pumping so goddamn fast, but they told me i wasnt. after awhile, i started replaying the image of me initially sitting down in the chair and looking at the bongs. i thought that it had never happened in reality and how i was stuck in an eternal nightmare that id never wake up from. then i started accusing them of lacing the weed of something and finally they told me that i was just high as fuck. but i didnt believe them. i told them that somebody was controlling my body while i watched through my eyes, and that i couldnt control it unless i tried really hard to stop moving it all together. then i started talking on and on about random shit, pausing every now and then to say "i didnt mean to say any of that" and that the man controlling my body was messing with me. i had no perception of time, or what was real and what wasnt. everything was going so fast, but so slow at the same time. i was literally just running my fuckin mouth off saying random shit while my mind was thinking about something totally different. it was like watching a movie in english while involuntarily writing a book in chinese. i cant really explain it any better than that. finally my brother, who was the only one NOT shitting their pants at all the b.s. coming out of my mouth, started telling me how he'd been where i was before, and how everything would be okay and that everything was real life, even though i still wasnt sure if i was dreaming or in real life. when i told him i didnt believe him, he started describing everything that I was feeling as if it really had happened to him before, and that's when i realized i was just stoned out of my fucking mind. from then on i just talked with them and occasionally thought i was dreaming. for some reason, whenever i looked at this one bong in particular, i freaked out for a few seconds. i hated it with a burning passion. we were enemies. one kid let me read his twitter which helped alot whenever i freaked out. but then i looked at the time and started freaking out again because i thought my mom would think we were up to something. afterall, we were just supposed to pick him up and go back home in the first place. so finally we were getting ready to leave and i couldnt stop petting his dog, because it felt so fucking cool to me. we went outside and his neighbor came outside to take out the trash. she said hello to me and i just stood there frozen because i didnt want her to find out i was baked as hell, so i just didnt say anything back to her. finally we got into the car and went home, and i zoned out every few minutes in the car. finally we got home and i just ate shit and played xbox, and then went to sleep.

i just want to know why i freaked out so bad, because without my brother and his friends, i would have literally tried to "wake up" from the dream by like stabbing myself in the leg. overall though, that shit was crazy and im happy i did it.