Crazy Experience!

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by MaoriChamp, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Wasn't sure where to post this so I thought I would just put it here.

Anyway I want to talk about my crazy trip I had while I was high today. So it started by me smoking a lot of weed through a gravity bong. I took a massive cone in one hit and started playing my game with my mate. I noticed I could not focus on the game and I started to trip out and get freaked a little. It felt as if my brain had detached itself from my body and I was just observing everything, questioning everything. I looked down at my body and I was wondering what it was, what was going on. My arms and legs looked really small, I stood up and I felt tiny, the house looked tiny, the door was tiny. I was looking as everything as something else. I realised I am tiny, scale is something we can only use to relate to ourselves. I wasn't me I was seeing the earth and everything on it differently. Like I had just been dropped in this body without knowing what it is, what I was seeing.

I looked at my mate he looked different but the same. It felt like I was looking at an animal I had never seen before, he looked like a weird rat/shrew hobbit thing. Words cannot describe as what I saw as a human. I told him I needed to go for a walk because I was trippin hard. My mates kept talking about stuff and every word I analysed and thought what the hell is that. For example someone mentioned the word thongs and I was just thinking that doesn't make sense. I remember putting my converse on, looking at my weird "pygmy" feet slipping into canvas shoes. It actually felt like I was seeing Humans as highly evolved animals. On the walk I was looking at everything, I was a stranger to this place. Cars zooming buy, houses everywhere, mowers, bikes, the concept of money it all felt new to me.

I don't know what happened but It felt like I was separated from the universe. Like in the back of my brain there was a place where the world seems foreign. It was freaking me out because I was not seeing the world as I normally did, I was not living I was just observing. I was scared I would never get back to society and see the world normally.

Thinking back I wish I had of just sat down and explored the experience but it was too mental for my brain to even grasp I didn't want to grasp it. I was terrified of what I was seeing. I still don't believe what I was seeing and thinking.

2. #2 TesseLated, Oct 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2011
    Here is exactly what you felt like OP...watch and listen...it'll blow your mind....BOC is one of the best bands for head music also...;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQEmaj9C6ko]Boards of Canada - Everything You Do is a Balloon - YouTube[/ame]

Also, it sounds like you got way high....became detached from yourself, etc...dont let it influence your expectations for your next high....or if it does just try to know you are in a different state of mind....work to switch it up (your environment) and keep switching until you get where you want to be. Environment is everything. ;)

3. Cool song! Yeah I think I may have just got too high Ive been smoking for about 2 years now and that was one of the highest I had ever been. It was still an incredible experience just scary. I can't stop thinking about it, just the way I felt and my view on things I can't fully describe. It feels like I saw the earth and human beings as an alien, like I was just dropped into a blank body

4. rat/shrew/hobbit thing thats funny

in evolutionary terms modern civilization is VERY VERY new.

with our DNA established over such a long period of time, its like we are being born into the future...but in physical bodies that are a remnant of the past (not that we've seized to use it entirely)

5. It's time for the 'evolution of ideas'.

6. Yeah it was weird and I can't explain it completely my mates just looked different but the same at the same time :confused:

7. What kind if weed were you smokin??? I want some of that!

8. Good ol Aussie bud that has no name

9. The bud that has no name . . . Well, we must call it Clint. :smoke: