Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

crazy experience

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 15step, May 9, 2008.

1. holy crap its thursday its been the craziest thursday of my life. a lil after skool round 4 o clock i took a giant rip of salvia in my friend's incredible bubbler, and the stuff hit me in half a second after i blew it out. Imagine all that happens to you when ur high over two hours, then compress it all into five minutes. just mad crazy for five minutes. i felt like a tree. i didn't feel like i was a tree, but i felt the same feelings that the tree felt. then i blazed like crazy, and four hours later i still can't think. holy crap...

2. yeah i dont really fuck with that stuff, only every once in a while shit fucks you up bad, fast, and hard!