Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Crazy Experience

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tusca, Oct 4, 2013.

1. I've been smoking for about a year now.  This summer I really started to smoke a lot with a few friends of mine.  Last night we picked up a bag from a friend and smoked a grav bong.  We all only took 1 bowl pack and chilled for a little bit.  At first I felt extremely high then I felt like I was swallowing my tongue and my jaw felt numb/like my mouth was open.  After this I became extremely paranoid and my feet felt weird and I was finding it hard to talk and I was slurring my words.  My body felt really warm and my toes felt stange too.  About 15-20 minutes later I felt extremely giggly and euphoric.  About 5-10 minutes later I began to feel extremely paranoid and like I was swallowing my tongue again.  This lasted for about 2 hours then I decided to finally go to bed.  Today I still feel off/a little bit out of it.  I'm not sure if it was laced or what the fuck is going on but I'm pretty paranoid right now.  We still have a g left in the bag but I don't plan on smoking it.

This experience was shared by my friends and myself.  Our tolerance is pretty high, normally we smoke 4-5 bowls each out of the grav bong or 4-5 blunts.  So, I don't think it was just good weed.

2. You had a panic attack, which is actually pretty common among new tokers.

3. "Lacing" marijuana is not economically efficient for dealers. Dealers would lose money if they laced weed.

You just had a dirty high, happens to most people sooner or later.

4. What kind of weed do you normally get? If you normally get schwag then yes it could have been dank. But if you normally smoke dank idk what else it could be besides being laced if you all felt the same way and all have a tolerance.

5. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen

6. We've smoked with the dealer before and he'll lace his blunts with different stuff like lortab so I'm not sure if he gave us the wrong bag or what

7. #7 Tusca, Oct 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2013

We normally smoke mids and this stuff didn't smell/look any different then what we normally smoke.  I checked the bag this morning and there was some thick liquid stuff that was darker colored but my friend was fucked up and spilled a little bit of water but I don't think he put the wet buds back in the bag.  I really don't know what to think right now lol.

True, but this is rare. Usually dealers that lace, will raise prices for that reason.

Could be possible.

9. I know it's rare. I'm just saying I don't know what else it could be here. Especially with the thick liquid in the bag and that the dealer laces his own stuff it doesn't sound too far fetched. If anything it could have been an accident. Does your dealer ever ask you if you wanna hit the laced weed or push it? How well do you know him? If he seems like a chill guy that wouldn't do something like that, it may have been an accident and you could just ask him.

I just smelled the bag again and it has a plastic/synthetic smell to it...it smelled the same way last night but I didn't really think anything of it.  It isn't the bag itself either.

11. You can pay to get it tested at the police station

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. It is rare for it to be laced with PCP or H or something

Spraying a cheap as fuck synthetic cannabinoid (like what's in spice) or hell even the cheaper JWH stuff.

Makes people think they're getting hella fire.

Too bad it's a full receptor agonist and can fuck your world up.

That is very cost efficient.

13. So let's say a dealer charges $60 for an eighth and he can get $100 for a gram of whatever he puts on his weed. By adding .1 of a gram of the $100/gram substance ($10) to an eighth that would normally go for $20 he now turns around and sells that eighth for $60 and there's such a small amount of the other substance on it that the average person who doesn't really know what weed feels like just thinks it's good. Yeah, he's talking about mids, but the same principal applies. Sounds pretty efficient to me.

14. This makes no sense. Why would someone buy obviously shitty weed for so much money? The buyer would have to know that it is laced. Your prices on "other" substances is outrageous. And .1g, I'd like to know what drug you're talking about lacing the weed with that .1g over 3.5g's of weed that would make a significant effect on the high. The ratio of .1/3.5 is way to big of a difference. Per bowl of marijuana you'd only have like 0.01 of the substance. Which I can guarantee will not be enough to make a difference in the high, unless you're talking about designer drugs, which I doubt with a huge passion a dealer is going to risk killing a client by lacing weed with designer drugs.

15. It actually makes perfect sense. Not to mention he could of just used something cheap like synthetic cannabinoids... Nobody said it had to extremely expensive, that was just an example. Not really too hard of a concept to grasp man.

16. There ya go, all the signs mentioned above along with this give you your answer.

If your dealer is shady/don't know him very well, just stop buying off him, or ask him if you want.
    If you know him decently at least ask him if you got the wrong bag or something.

Make sure you tell us here at GC what happened. Lol

17. #17 Ganja ☤, Oct 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2013
    Why would people lace and advertise a less expensive drug(marijuana) with way more expensive drugs? They wouldn't.

Dealers DO sell and advertise expensive drugs laced with marijuana. That is because marijuana is relatively cheap compared to other drugs.

And some people do lace there personal weed with other drugs.

It is HIGHLY improbable that a dealer would intentionally lace marijuana with other drugs.

Shouldn't scare people. If lacing weed was profitable every dealer in the world would do it.

However the synthetic cannabis is possible. But if someone can't tell the difference between the two, they should really never buy or smoke weed ever again.

18. That. Isn't that bad :/

19. Some dealers ive met spray their bud with Mortein (bug killer), its cheap and it gets the lesser-intelligent crowd "heaps f*cked"

The fuck? That's terrible.

And OP, you can't swallow your tongue. Don't worry. Lol