crazy experience of my life--MUST READ

Discussion in 'General' started by Peaceful Rocker, Jan 24, 2008.

1. ok gus, this is no doubt the craziest thing that has happened in my life.. it really makes think about changing my drug use and habbits.

I'm 22, im living at my house with my mother and little sister until i can get money for an apartment and find a reliable roommate

So a few days ago (im still out of it right now, i don't feel like figuring out the days) me and my hommie dutton decide to dxm trip since we had absolutuly nothing to do.

I bought this bottle of

[​IMG]

I don't know if i can get this link to work ot what, but it was delsym, the good shit.

So I drink the bottle with this guy, we split it in half. but it was only about the amount a double shot of alcohol is so i was kind of disapointed. I went to a different store and bought another bottle of delsym Me and my friend david dutton split this bottle as well. We bought a nickle baggy of weed from my main connection, and i threw up on the way over to the drug dealers house and on the way back. I was driving as well, both times i just pulled over and puked. That night we stayed up fairly late smoking herb, another friend of mine came over with a shitload of alcohol, planning on partying with me.. but since we were trippin balls and didn't feel like drinking, he decided to split. Whenever he left he gave me about a double shot of this vodka he had with me. the next stay me and the same David smoked more green until i drive him home a bit later. Allyssa (my ex girlfriend but current girl i always seem to hook up with and parties while we're drunk) calls me up sayin she wants to chill, and that she has something for me.

Fuck yeh huh? my days soundin ace, don't worry it changes

tbh with you guys she actually called me while i was jacking off, or attempting to. So when she came over i had EVERY intention of fucking her. I let her have the double shot of vodka dewd brough over the nigth before. She comes over and shes presribed to kolontopin(sp)? and hooked me up with 5 2 mg's.

and im a benzo king, i love them.. too much, i used to always pop loads of xanax back in the day and shit. So this definantly is making me feel good.

Ok this is where it really starts getting blury

my mom bought a hottub recently, so she came over with her suit to get in it. I know FOR A FACT she brought her bathing suit, and im pretty fuckin sure we got in the hottub. it all seems like a dream, but i am almost confident we had sex, i have been calling her for varification on that and another matter you'll read about in a second but she answered one time and said "oh im with my boyfriend right now", i told her little more about what you're going to read in a second, and she was just like, oh ok.. bye"

So I also remember her looking at the way i was robotripping, and walking and shit.. and her saying, i want to go get some of that.. so we go another pharmacy story, i buy some candy, and tell her to jack me some too.

again guys, this is all Delsym, only active ingredient is DXM

so im not sure if i drank 1 or 2 more bottles od delsym, but im pretty sure it was only 1.. that was the other thing i needed to ask her about. So i dont know if i fucker her or if i had 1 or 2 bottles of dxm.

Anyways my memory gets even more blury at this point, i remember not being able to ejactulate, and her saying she was satisfied but was sad for me lol! that she would suck me off. I remember sayin i got robo dick theres no point i cant cum.

but at the same time it all seems dreamy, i really don't know wtf happened, jacknig the other dxm bottles seems deramy as well, but i actually foudn them in the back of my truck so i know it was for real.

So, my mom gets off of work at around 6/7pm, my little sister gets home from school around 4/5pm

the dxm realllly started to kick my ass then, and those benzos made it an insane mix, im guessing the benzos made my memory fade so bad

my mom came home and asked my sister where i was (since my truck was in the driveway) around 5-7, my sister said "i dunno, i think he left with alyssa a while back"
    so i guess she figured i went on foot.. anyways im passed out in my room and my mom eventually finds me just rollin about trippin my ass off while kpins kickin my ass.

She calls EMS, they come down, obvserve me, decide i need to go to the hospital to get looked at cause im just gone. I couldn't really answer any of their questions.

I remember this guy tellin me "Ok im going to say 3 names, then here ina little bit your going to repeat those 3 names"

i totally couldnt do it. They wheal my ass out on a stretcher, ride with the EMS to the hospital, the whole 9 yards. I only stayed in the hospital for around 12 hours, they made me drink like black charcold maybe? i have no idea i was just fucked i was passed out nearly the entire time, or i seemed to be. I do remember my mom coming to visit me and shit though, and going home.. maybe i wasent passed out, just soo fucked i dont remember a thing

either way, i've been home for a day now.. im still feeling the dxm a little bit...
    only the second time ive ever fucked with the shit.. but damn, its wack.

Ive got some bud, i feel really good..
    and this is the craziest thing, my trip wasent bad... I enjoyed it

crazy shit guys..

2. mmkay few things i caught here.
    1) Stealing stuff isn't cool...maybe I misread that.
    2) You fucked a girl with a boyfriend. I don't know your situation or theirs, but that is fucked up.
    3) You went to the hospital, probably scared the shit out of your mother, and you enjoyed it? I wish I could take life as lightly as you.

+rep for sharing your story though, stay away from DXM IMO

3. Lesson of the stroy....DXM SUCKS!

4. i didn't even know she had boyfriend at the time, plus i was out of my mind.. thanks for making it sound like im a prick..

5. I'm sorry homie but that was probably one of the hardest stories that I have ever attempted to read on G.C. since I've been here. Could be the damn norcos, because I keep nodding out and gettin double/blurry vision. So I'm reading this with one eye shut, lol.

6. If repeating what you said you did makes you sound like a prick then....well....do i need to explain? lol

7. I must be really baked because it took me about five minutes to realize you were talking about your ex-girlfriend and not your mom.

Bad reading comprehension FTW!

8. yea its always crazy the first time you go to the hospital cuz your too fucked up, but after the 4th or 5th time it aint no thing

9. lol, :smoking::smoking:

DXM is some crazy shit man, I wonder what benzos and DXM would be like... obviously fucking even crazier.

10. People like you amaze me :)

11. Thats how the whole story was for me. Pure fucking insanity. Couldn't understand 80% of it.

12. thats probably because im on dxm still hardcore right now lol

13. Yeah SAME what the fuck haha I had to read it over so many times...Freaky haha...

14. lol i must have been trippping harder than i thought when i tried to type it

15. Well if it counts for anything I was able to read it fine :p

Sounds like a crazy story though. I wouldn't survive a day in the hospital, I would freak out after seeing all the equipment they lug around, and I'm deathly afraid of needles. I really just hate the feeling of being operated on

16. I understood it fine, and I'm straight shitfaced right now.

That story is muns man, sounds like a damn good time.

17. not sure if this was an insult or what

but its true, the very first time i OD'd i was like "fuck this, i'm done doing drugs forever" and then a buncha bad shit happened and my girlfriend dumped me and i got real depressed n started doin drugs again, n then OD'd n actually died n that changed me for a little while n then more bad shit happened to me n i OD'd a few more times throughout my life, it just loses its impact after a couple times cuz you start thinking your invincible n stupid shit.

18. LOL, damn crackheads.

19. actually, i'm a heroin addict, i dont like crack