Crazy drunk friend. Hard work.

Discussion in 'General' started by hannahanarchy, Feb 1, 2013.

1. You want to keep judging how you think I act or do you want to contribute?

You never responded to anything I said.

2. This guy knows what's up.

3. You're a moron. You don't need to be born with a disease.

4. You're obviously the fucking moron because I never said that.

5. I'll be expecting the brain cells back that I lost from reading your posts. You may send them via UPS, mail or Fedex.

Seriously man, this thread isn't about your abusive, alcoholic daddy issues.

Or you're a troll. In either case, fuck off. No one loves you, not even your family.

Anyway, @OP, I would just tell him that if he's not able to keep is cool, you'll need to ask him to leave. Tell him it's nothing personal, you think he's cool and you appreciate his generosity and like chilling with him, but you can't be inconsiderate to your neighbors. It's fun and all but just not fair to the people around you.

6. Also this:

So yeah, you did actually say that.

7. Oh I see someone is a little butthurt from my posts?

Maybe I wasn't 100% serious and someone doesn't know how to take a joke?

Maybe the sand needs to come out of your vagina?

8. My butt is completely fine, I just checked.

9. You obviously, again, don't understand the context of my post and since this is a stoner forum you're probably high and overanalyzing things.

I never actually said whatever that guy quoted me on.

10. You've got some personal problems don't you boy?

11. you're going to get banned so fast with that attitude.

12. Must be the vagina then.

13. I get heated about personal topics.

If you're mad leave.

14. I already got banned once though.

But if people are gonna come straight out and talk that much shit then I'm gonna fire back.

I'm right.

And I'm done with this stupid thread.

15. Nah man I'm tripping out on your anger issues. lol while smoking that blueberry

16. You did though, I even quoted it.

I checked for a vagina, I didn't find one. Do you think this is a problem? There's no sand anywhere in the area in either case.

Also, you can't just tell people you're being disrespectful to, to leave if they don't like it. It doesn't work that way here. If you start slinging insults around here that way, you won't have an account here for much longer. So you'll be the one leaving.

17. that moment when... this can't be real.. can it?

18. #58 mmmmToXiN, Feb 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2013
    People raised in alcoholic families are more prone to alcoholism, been there, seen it all between my mom and dad, and you're not born with a disease, you don't have to be born with something to later on have a disease., do you know anything? Cancer is a disease, but it's their fault they got cancer since they weren't born with it right? I was RECENTLY diagnosed with crohns DISEASE, wasn't born with it so its my fault right? My sister is naturally a big woman, can't lose weight because of a disease, that's her fault too?

19. My insults were fired to a general public.

You specifically came out and insulted the hell out of me.

You're insult blew mine out of the water.

So I think you'll be getting banned too.

20. Again do you have anything intelligent to add or are you gonna keep trying hard to make out of place comments with no value?