Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Crazy Dreams

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PeacefulStoner, Mar 1, 2011.

1. I decided to go on a 23 day tolerance break and im 3 days in and I've been having really crazy vivid dreams.
    Is this normal? :smoke:

2. For sure is normal. I just got off a three week t-break and let me tell you my dreams were more nutty then a squirrel with an acorn.

3. holy shit i haven't dreamed in forever and i know its because of weed(personally)
    i think i wanna take a t-break just for this reason. :smoke:

4. I read somewhere that weed suppresses your REM cycle (where you experience dreams) causing you to have fewer and less vivid dreams. Short term memory issues can't be good either.

So when you stop using the weed, your REM cycle returns and you get slapped back into freak dream world.

5. I dream all the time when im high though. Some pretty vivid dreams. Sex dreams are the beeeessttt.

6. yes. definitely.
    i had a dream about murdererst (idk how to spell it) locking me up. and i got out. killed two of them. and found one of there computers. and they talked through these websites.
    the next day i was paranoid and i couldnt sleep. and i couldnt remember the sites names which bothers me now. :mad:

7. Even before I started smoking 2 years ago, I never had dreams that I remembered when I woke up... So yeah even before weed I barley dreamed... I tend to have dreams when I nap, but those are more like nightmares....

8. i havent been able to smoke for a long time. my dreams are insanely vivid. they're the type of dreams that i'll be thinking about for weeks after i have them.

9. My dreams last night were crazy. Don't remember a lot of it but I remember waking up and going wtf?