Crazy Dreams

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Crypto Tech, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Usually I can't remember dreams, but when I do, they are very strange and disturbing. I almost completely recall this one, which I will detail in quotes and elaborate onto why I must've dreamt it.

Crazy shit. I don't have a van, neither do I have a job at the moment. Just earlier today I was at a strip club and had a couple of beers, gave the strippers a couple of dollars here and there, and actually had a conversation with a stripper about life. This played a big part in this scene. Apparently her ex-husband was in the Navy and she really wanted my Smurfs (Navy night wear uniform). I ended up giving her my undershirt and got her pink panties :hello:

Hahah, I'm actually glad the dream didn't continue, because as soon as I woke up, I realized he was planning on assassinating me.
    The gun detail was from the range. I went to the range earlier today in hopes of shooting. The assassination plot was partly due to my skepticism on the prior leader of Egypt going into a coma right after leaving the country.

Crazy dreams? Post here I guess.

2. I know whenever i do remember my dream they are weird as fuck and make no sense. I never really remember them enough to describe what happens after a few days though.