Crazy Dream

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bluesforallah, Feb 9, 2008.

1. I'll share this crazy dream i had last night. I went to bed very very high:

In the dream, me and my friend are in a small town around nighttime (don't think I remember what town, but it was a nice small village surrounded by huge mountains and valleys and canyons). So anyways, my friend is like "Lets go to the head shop," and I'm like: "What? there isn't one in this town" (I don't know how I knew that)

So then my friend is like "We'll just follow the secret path to the head shop." So we go into the woods and were following some kind of trail. As we get closer, I can start hearing rave music and I could see debris on the ground. We go through the dense forest and find coolers loaded with snacks and soda nearby; we grab some food and keep walking.

Soon we see a valley lit up with lights, music playing, people partying. This is in the middle of nowhere: no roads, no parking lot, nothing, just a valley surrounded by trees and populated by hippies, ravers, stoners, etc.. We keep walking and suddenly more friend appear in my dream and we walk down the valley. The trail down is dotted with stands that sell pipes, bongs, ganja, anything!! All these merchants are persuading us to buy theur products; and they all seemed very very friendly.

In my dream its now dawning and another friend and me decide to load a bowl off my new chillum (its actually new in real life too, haha) We pack a fat, ass bowl and walk up a mountain to get a good view. We come across a dirt road on the top of a barren mountain and start toking. Suddenly out of nowhere, this chick comes into my dream and starts toking with us (she's drunk apparently). It's all going cool untill the whole dream starts turning around:

We see out stoner teacher (hes a stoner in real life) and he's all depressed. So he jumps off the cliffs on the other side of the mountain! We decide to mead back to the party in the valley (because its actually now getting dark outside) except for that drunk-stoned chick falls and starts rolling down the fucking mountain and drags me with her. This is a STEEP mountain, by the way. Its so dark, and we have tumbled all the way down to a tunnel in the valley; here, I find myself holding this girl in my arms (she's shit-faced and she's hurt alot, it seems). Then I see my friend come through the tunnel with a light and behind him is a bunch of cops ready to arrest us.

Then I woke up....

wow, that's a wall of text.. sorry about that.... I have the weirdest dreams lol....:smoke::hello::wave:

2. haha crazy.. nice dream tho bro i love haveing dreams good or bad but i hate the wakeing up part of a good dream but hay dont we all :p

B.