Crazy dream from dabbing all morning lol.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by smokinbudzzz, Feb 21, 2013.

1. I was dabbing all morning and went to bed and had a nuts dream. I was in this giant mansion of a house that had it's own mind. Trapped doors and all. Some doors you would open and then you would see outer space and other doors would lead you into a forest where you would walk through and have another door leading you back into the house. It's like you couldn't escape this house and your pretty much trapped within the house. It was like i was on a unmentionables trip lol. You guys have any crazy dreams after smoking a whole bunch too?

2. sounds like you were the key maker :smoke:

3. All i can say it was pretty fucking nuts. Don't know if it has any significance but damn it was fun :)

4. i didnt have a dream for about a year or 2 it fucking sucked but then i started to smoke lots of dabs before bed and get crazy high and the dreams came back slowly in the beginning but now i have really vivid dreams i love it. Thats my first theory and my second is i stopped fucking with pharmaceuticals hardcore.

5. I probably would too after a few dabs, how can you take a few anyway? One solid dab does me absolutely dirty for a good hour then fades away

6. What's a dab?

7. Dabs are hits of Wax.

THC concentrates

8. I never dreamed when I was smoking, now that im on probo they came back in full force

9. .dbbfdbdfbdf

10. I dab quite a bit lol.

11. Once dabbing becomes your primary means of smoking you stop feeling like you just died a little bit

12. Usually get crazy dreams when I don't smoke.

Smoking before bed doesn't allow me to remeber dreams very well.

13. That sounds pretty sick OP. Its been 4 weeks sinse ive smoked n ive been having gnarly as fuck dreams. I had to make my way out of these murderers house last night. Kinda like house of 1000 corpses shit. After getting a bad feeling i started to leave and grabbed a big shifter on the way out, after walking past all these fucked up bodies this big cunt stopped me at the gate so i hit him in the head with the shifter and it snapped on his head and he just stood there pissed so i legged it and got the fuck out of there lol.