Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

crazy day with man who broke every bone in his body

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RenegadeReefer, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Damn dude, that could be one of the best stories I've ever read. That's incredible how he recovered. The human body is an incredible thing.

2. This is pretty fucking cool.

3. haha thanks guys, definitely one of the better stories i have to tell.

4. That's an awesome story man. Never been lucky enough to drive a Bentley Continental but I've been in one going 100mph+ and that was pretty awesome in itself. Could feel the sheer power so much and I wasn't even driving.

5. That dude is probably a multimillionaire...

I can imagine what the judge would have said in that settlement case

6. Now theres a win win situation for you both, those are the days you kill for

7. Awesome story!

8. This.

Damn, welcome to GC with that awesome first post haha. that sounds badasssss I've always wanted to drive a bentley i mean who hasnt ? :p

9. [quote name='"LocarnoBallroom"']You should have just randomly flipped out and started hitting him, woulda been funny[/quote]

Ahahahah i lol'd^

10. I too started laughing at the mental image of this

11. U were right it was worth the read..thanks for sharing that!

12. glad to share with you guys :)

13. not working at the pool anymore since i'm back at school.. i'd love to blaze with this guy again though.

14. Hey guys, I know this thread is old but I thought I would update it because it is still one of the coolest experiences I have had when it comes to cars and high memories.

I had the guys number from when we met last summer, and so last week I sent him a text asking how things are going and to hear about the progress he has made with his recovery. He invited me over for a few beers and I gladly accepted.

I went over to his place and he took me downstairs in his basement and he showed me an awesome grow set up! if you recall from last summer he didn't really have any good weed hook ups and he said after smoking the quarter I gave him he decided he would have to grow his own. so we had a fat sesh with his home grown and it was awesome, ripped a nice piece of glass for a few hours and had a few brews.

He hooked me up with a fat quarter of dank, good karma :smoke: he has recovered well and is walking, we even shot a few hoops.

15. good shit man, enjoyed your story. thanks for the post

edit: damn, even awesome now with your update. good vibes in this thread!

16. thank you man. i revived this thread so I could share this with other/new people. typically i wouldn't bump an old thread but GC is almost like a journal where I can post stories and things that I wouldn't normally share, so I don't want to lose the thread.

it's funny that this was my first post on GC. I can't edit it now but I have close to 400 posts and in the OP it says it's my first haha.

17. i love cars man, you are very lucky

18. I know dude. I myself love cars (especially supercars obviously) and just bought my first car in the last couple months.

I've been bitten by the mod bug and have been working on my car since :hello: