Crazy Bitch In My School

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Zero Cool, Apr 19, 2009.

1. So a couple of days ago in school, I was confronted by a girl (who appears to be the complete opposite of a stoner, and we will call her Tabatha, which is her real name, who gives a shit?) asking me for some bud. I never sell, but I decided I would hook her up with some bud. She gave me the money, I gave her my iPod (as collateral so I wouldn't beat her) and I picked up from a buddy of mine. The next day in school, I slip her the bud and she seems pleased with it. However, two periods after, I'm confronted by a good friend of mine saying 'Yo, Tabatha just hooked me up with a free sac.' He pulls it out to show me, and it's the SAME sac with absolutely no bud taken out of it. The day after I asked Tabatha how her smoke was and she told me it was great. WTF??? :confused: What is this girl wasting her money on bud for when she doesn't even smoke it????

2. She likes you...

3. if shes gonna buy from him and just give it to his good friend if she likes him, the OP, then why not just buy and smoke it with him, the OP?

4. she is probably trying to act cool like as if she smokes but she really doesnt so her friends think she is cool.

5. She obviously does not want to smoke pot. She probably likes you and saw this as a way to talk to you and make you notice her. She may be trying to make it seem like she shares an interest with you.

Either that or your being set-up.

6. ...or she likes the guy she gave the weed too, and knew that OP could get buds.

7. I haven't talked to her at all since then, and she's bought bud from a friend of mine back in the day and nothing happened to him... Fuck I'm confused...

8. Word. Sounds like she likes your buddy.

9. This seems quite plausible, actually, as my friend and her are both kinda goth/punk, while I'm basically a hippie.

10. pretty sure its this idea.makes the most sense.

11. I hadnt considered that.

That makes alot more sense.

12. Exactly. The dude gave her the money for the sack. Then she got the sack off of you.

:p

13. hahah it's funny to me to think of myself buying weed for anyone but myself during high school.

silly lame girls who don't smoke. lolz.

14. shes trying to fit in with you, she likes you, or she likes him.

OR

she owed him and he said it was free? if you fronted an ipod, i would expect it to be more then just return for a session or two. (ie. ipod is worth more then a 20 bag, he never said how much the bag was, so i would hope its more then 20$ worth lol....)