Crazy basketball game with a 13 year old.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sir Tokes Alot, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Earlier I was at the gym shooting some hoops. As I was shooting I get approached by a 13 year old who challenges me to 50. So I am like sure why not. Well we play and I keep beating him and he keeps wanting to play more games talking mad shit by the way when he was doing ok but not as good as me. Finnally after 5 games I am all tired and he beat me. It was mad funny cuz the last game he started showing some crazy skills. I don't know why I shared this I just thought it was funny I lost 1 game to a little kid. He was talking mad shit when he won too.

2. Maybe he was trying to hussle you. Did you bet money?

3. Exactly what I was thinking. That is the classic setup, don't ever bet against this kid he might get all your money.

4. Nah we didn't bet any money. He was mad cheap though. He fouled me like every 3 seconds. The last game he only won cuz I was tired and he was really determined to beat me.

5. Lol, then all is well. If anyone asks though, just say you roflstomped him. :cool:

6. :hello:

7. One play he somehow got under me when I was takin a jumper and I did stomp him. He was ok though. Didn't go under me when I was jumpin again though lol.

8. Wait, he didn't run to his dad?

9. Well how bad did he beat you?

10. Not by much lol. And this was the 5th game and I was tired. Only reason he beat me.

11. whys everything so madddddd just be happy!

joking but you do say mad a lot.. kinda lke the cali people saying hella.

jokes story
    +rep, you wooped his ass 4 times

12. wait so did he make money off you? losing on purpose at first is a classic hustling technique, michael jordan got hustled for a millon dollars by playing golf with some random guy.

13. No I am 20 years old I would not bet a 13 year old its not how I roll.

14. You should of slapped that little moron.

15. So what are we talkin 40 to 50 on the last game?

16. 5 games to 50!? :eek:

Fuuuuuck that noise.

17. Next time rip out his skull and dunk it.

18. lmfaoo im sorry but even if i was blazed off my ass and exhausted i wouldntve lost to a 13 year old kid.