Crazy ass shit I see while delivering newspapers

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheHempress, Aug 8, 2006.

1. So I mentioned in another thread that I deliver newspapers in the morning. For a part-time job, it isn't bad. It lets me get all my shit done in the late morning/afternoon and brings in a decent paycheck for the hours. Yadda yadda yadda, right?

LOL, anyway, I'm out there driving around anywhere from 2AM-7AM and I see the craziest shit. One day I pulled into the trailer park I deliver a few houses in, and the first thing I see as I pull in was a cat orgy of sorts. Now, I say 'of sorts' because it was really cat voyeurism. There were two cats going at it in the middle of the "road" with about 7-10 (?) other cats standing around watching. Were they cheering that couple on? I don't know. I had to break them up because they were blocking me.

One time I saw some guy kicking a freshly killed roadkill!fox across the road. There's also a family of skunks in the aforementioned trailer park that I see just about every day. But this is mostly about what I saw this morning.

One of the streets I deliver on has been closed for re-paving. Someone switched around the letters on the announcement bulletin. It was so hilarious I had to run home, get my camera, and come back.

Attached Files:

2. Lmao, that cat thing cracked me up more than the sign. :smoking: Guess I'm not the only one who's vandalized construction equipment.

3. Oh, that cat thing is hands down the funniest fucking thing I've seen in my life. Too bad I didn't have a camera that day.

4. I used to deliver chinese food before my car totaled itself. I worked 5-8 PM. great hours. The weird stuff I see is the stuff you get when you put rush hour and the guys with sportscars together. I see crazy fuxkin drivers everywhere at work. All I wanna do is go slow and toke behind my windowtint and get deliveries done.

5. That sign is awesome!
    Theres a vet right by my house and one night we changed their sign to tits n balls available. Then like a week later I walked by, and it hadnt changed!

:hello:eric:hello:

6. fuckin closed for raping today

7. im so high and tired right now i think i read something about cat sex and rape

8. Man I delivered for almost a year when I was a kid, I didn't see any interesting shit, and the pay was barbaric. I only made $65 a month for dragging my ass and a ton of paper a kilometer in a bloody wagon 3 times a week. Glad your experience is going better:)

The only good thing I've ever arranged on a sign was
    Charnwood is a k-5 public school. :smoking:

9. hmmm.. =/ i cant help but take tht 1 personally...damn...

10. I didn't mean to offend anyone. I'm not the one who changed the sign.

11. no its just a personal thing non taken bi ne one =] its all good ...

12. Ha. A cat orgy. I have NEVER seen cats have sex. I always thought they were like ashamed to have sex. But dogs, they are some horny boys. At least, my Retriever is.

13. HA! cats around here just kill mice, chase each other into the road...and my cat actually saved a baby bunny the other day...i named it pink...floyd....

you should get a route here...rural route drivers where i live make 13+ an hr w/benefits...insane...i should do it, but the bimmers a stick

AHHHHHHHH MY FOUR HUNDRED AND TWENTIETH POST!!!! DAMN I DIDN'T EVEN PAY ATTENTION SAAAAAAWEEEETT ha...ok, as you were