Crazy Ass Dream

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Greenville, Jun 14, 2011.

1. I was down at the beach this past week, partying my face off, getting drunk as damnit. On the second night down there I had a dream, and in that dream I took some sort of drug and what followed could only be compared to something like an acid trip. While tripping in that dream I forgot I existed in the dream, and once I was done tripping I thought the trip was the dream, and the dream was real life. So when I woke up I was like WTFFFF hahha. I have never seen such crazy colors, objects, shapes, physics. Can't really describe what I saw but this shit was insane. It was about as crazy as one my salvia trips haha. Anybody else have this happen?

2. nope. but now I wanna try salvia. (sorry GC police) I'll probably get dinged for other drugs... although it's legal in The States isnt it?

3. Pretty sure GC sells salvia

4. Eh sounds like some half ass DMT.

5. I actually have had a dream like that. but it wasn't as intense. This is my best recollection of the dream:

I was somewhere at a party/social gathering kind of thing. Somebody offered me a joint and I took a hit off of it. Then all of a sudden, for some reason, I ask the guy who gave me the joint, "Is there acid in this maaaannnnnn..." and then just as I said that, I started tripping the fuck out. I literally felt high, not just visuals. My whole chest felt like it had butterflies in it and I started hallucinating like crazy. Then I woke up and was paralyzed for like, 5 seconds, still tripping in real life. Shit was so cash.