crazy and funny story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kingspadebud420, Feb 28, 2009.

1. so tonight i went wit my bro nd 2 other friends to this party at my friends college and when we rolled up we were the only white people not that theres anything wrong with that but it was funny and it was mad fun and cool they had free booze and shit like that music and girls dancing.

so we prob got there around 11 and by about 2 am 2 people who were there came up in the room and go cops r coming up hide all the shit but no1 really heard em except 4 a few and than they said it again and than bout 2 seconds later 4 cops come to the door turning the lights on tellin us to leave but than they knew there was alcohol so they told us to stop at the door and show I.D. and most ppl had theres but sum didnt and everybody was pissed and wanted to leave bad and my bro nd my friend had their I.D. but i left mine at home so basically i had to wait in the room while every1 who had there I.D. showed it and my bro was waitin outside

so than finally the cop came up to me(and this is the college police not the legit police or town and shit) and he asks me if i got my I.D. i say no so he tells me to tel him my name and address and shit like that so i do and than he asks me how i got here and all that and i tell him my brother and point out to him the cop tells him to come to us and basically my brother talks to him and tells him and than he goes well if u can get a ride home ur set and he tells us to call our mom to inform her but my mom didnt give a shit and we lied to them sayin shes coming so hebrings us outside to see what to do.

than he brings us back upstairs and my brother and me are deciding what to do bc our friend is outside waitin and than the 2 cops go inside the room to talk to the other ppl and we r still out in the hall while no cop is watchin us except this 1 out in the hall but he wasnt payin attention.

so my brother looks at me and goes wanna run? im like whatever bc i wasnt really looking to get in trouble and basically we run down the stairs out the front door past out friend but than he runs after us and we run into this other house on campus that we goto and hide in there for a good 20 min until we figure out a plan to leave haha and basically the kid that drove us we made him run to get his car since the cops didnt talk to him and he gets his car and looks out for cops nd than comes and picks us up and we got out safe haha it was funny as hell bc we were havina good time ukno smokin n drinkin nd than these campus police bust the place up and we r the only ones that ran bc we didnt wanna have our night ruind and the campus police were lookin 4 us and also the town cops finally came to search for us but we didnt get caught atleast not yet but we still gnna go back just a funny and crazy situation to be in:smoking:

2. each paragraph is one big ass sentence, but its a pretty good story

3. Friggin' 5 sentence essay

Cool story though

The campus cops didn't run after you?

4. hahah thats lucky. But he knows your name and address kind of now. So he can still get you.

5. you like Eylsia eh?

6. #6 maggot13, Feb 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2009
    Ya that's my brother for you he cant type for shit. it was fun times last night but campus police just had to ruin all the fun. Even with our names and addresses all they really can do is give us a citation and make us pay a fine. I had an 8th on me and i wasnt going to let them take that from me so i decided to book it cause they wanted us to pay for a taxi home and i refused and they wouldnt pay for us eaither so only choice we had was to book it to my exes dorm.

7. so.. you tell the "cop" your name.. then run? smartttttt

8. campus police not like legit cops

9. Hate to tell you but most campus police are legit.

10. not the ones at this college my dad is a state trooper and my uncle is a cop in the same town as the college we went to