Craziest thing youve seen while high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ImHighBro, Jul 30, 2013.

1. #1 ImHighBro, Jul 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2013
    Title says it all. 2 nights ago I was on my back porch smoking a blunt, my house sits on small hill and I have a pretty good view of one of the main streets in my city which is about a good 60 feet from my backyard, so anyways im just chilling already pretty high when I see a car coming down that street swerving, driver seemed drunk, then it hits the side wall of this small bridge that is right next to the street, it hit so hard that the car went airborne and starts rolling, next thing I see 2 people getting ejected and landing in the road, so im like "holy shit!" and run over there and find 2 black ladies laying in the middle the road face down, 1 of them looked dead and the other 1 was missing an arm! It looked like her arm got yanked out and she was going in and out of consciousness, cops showed up about 5 mins later and handled it, shit was a pretty intense thing to see, as far as I know they survived, the news said they were in critical condition, and on top of all that I overheard one of the EMT's say they couldn't find the missing arm, so now there is a severed arm just chilling somewhere behind my house... Pretty crazy thing to see when your stoned.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Whoa, that is some crazy ish bro! hahahaha 
    My story is no where near that, nothing that cray

3. Man that is fucking crazy, that's on a whole other level to what I was expecting when I came in here. You should go look for the arm and post it to the womans house with a note saying "deliver $500,000 to rustys scrap yard by 12 midnight tomorrow or I''l be back for the other one. Hugs and kisses, Car."

• Like Like x 1
  4. Damnnnn that's fuckin hardcore

Sent from my VS870 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. About a year back, me and 3 friends had just finished smoking a bowl on top of our past middle school at around 2 in the morning when something strange happened. We saw first one bike, then a few more bikes, then a full on mob of bikes easily 200+ with music, trippy lights, and half the people weren't wearing any clothes.  We still talk about it today wondering if it really happened or not.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Hahaha holy shit lol that's some intense shit. I always hope to see a UFO or some crazy lake monster whenever I'm high.

I was going through the forest in my backyard once and I found an empty plane. All it had was an old couch in it =p

7. I was looking at the stars smoking a bowl then i saw what i thought was a shooting star, then it lit up almost like an explosion then slowly dimming down it was crazy and confused the hell out of me... nothing compaired to having some ladys arm lying around my property! :eek:

8. Not really crazy, but i seen my friend make a left on red in his car the other day and him, me, my nephew, and his girl were in there. 

9. Axe cop last night damn zombie poop brain monsters

sent from the mind of a ninja using Grass city forums

10. I heard gunshots the other night that wasn't cool

11. I was riding with my dad and some drunk ass got halfway in his lane and basically ran his ass into the curb and fucked up his rims. Then he just kept driving and said hes not gonna stop the guy and just pay for the damage. I'm all wtf man that's atleast $400 damage

12. Me and my cousin were driving along a road and some guy was riding his bike on the side of the road, and fell off and busted his ass

We had to pull over to the side of the road because we were laughing so hard

13. #13 ImHighBro, Jul 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2013
    Haha wow I just now realized that the whole time I was over at the crash site, talking to and walking past atleast a dozen cops, I had a half smoked blunt tucked behind my ear :lol:

• Like Like x 2
  14. So around 7-8 months ago I was cruisin around with some homies and we saw something pretty similar to this. wasnt nearly the same amount though prolly like 50+ so still a sizable crew. straight cruisin on trippy ass bikes. like these bikes did not look like normal bikes. they were all different from eachother but it was just like a bike cruise or something. tripped me out for sure

15. Damn man that's scary. Missing limbs aren't fun to see, atleast they lived through the night. Craziest thing i've ever seen baked would probably have to be seeing a kid get jumped outside the hookah bar at 2 in the morning and they started stomping on his head like they were trying to smash it. Was really fucked to see someone do that to another person. We ran over trying to stop it and waved down the cops who always park across the road to watch the place. The kid was ok but violence like that is not fun to watch i really wanted to drop those fuckers but didn't want to catch a charge so we got the cops to come.

16. I remember watching a fight once and one guy got knocked out and as he was laying on the ground one of the friends of the guy he fought ran up, jumped from 5 feet away and landed/stomped on his head, shit looked violent as hell and im shocked that his head didn't smash.

17. me and my girl friend were smoking a dank ass blunt of blue dream one night and ended up watching these two stray cats fighting til death. They were just goin at it screetching and scratching each others faces off. It had to be the funniest thing we ever saw zooted.

18. My buddy and I stopped by the swings in my townhome complex to torch a bowl, when just as we're sitting down, these two teenagers start talking shit to each other and start fighting. It was a really good fight actually, let's call them Johnny and Marcus. Well, Johnny was talking a lot of crap to Marcus and pretty much asking for the fight. I heard Marcus say once "Call me a bitch one more time," and the other kid says something and included "bitch" at the end, and Marcus started swinging. He caught him right in the jaw with a haymaker, but the kid shook it off and they kept fighting. That round ended with Johnny on the floor and Marcus on top, saying "yeah bitch, how that feel, huh? How that feel?" He had an open face shot the whole time, he just didn't take it because they were friends I guess. 

Well, Marcus lets him get up and starts walking away, when that Johnny kid runs from behind him and punches him right in the face with a cheap shot, but Marcus recovered and went beast mode. He was throwing hay makers left and right, connecting on some, and he slammed him down on the ground too. Marcus won that round, but the Johnny kid just kept asking for another round, it was incredible. He was getting the shit beat out of him, but he wanted more. You could tell Marcus just didn't want to fight. Then the neighbors came out and stopped the whole thing, threatening to call the cops, so we grabbed our stuff and left. Pretty entertaining night though. 

19. woah that crazy man

20. When a drunk driver was getting chased by cops... He crashed into the wall of a store and started sprinting. Cops had guns out like freeze with flashlights and the cops flashed the light at me and my friends.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1