Craziest thing you've said/done while high

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Stevio419, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Am I the only one who tokes and decides to make a frozen pizza? I wake up an hour later to a slab of tar on a pizza pan.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I am! It's been an amazing few weeks! I'll never forget these first few experiences. :)

3. I wonder when weed becomes legal in the US if there is going to be another hippie era

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. The time is right
    Your perfume fills my head
    The stars get red
    And oh the night's so blue
    And then I go and spoil it all
    By saying something stupid
    Like I love you

• Like Like x 2
  5. If you get stoned in the space station your thoughts will truly be out of this world lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. Does the intensity of your high have anything to do with the amount of redness to your eye? Cause seriously the highest I ever been when I had the reddest eye

7. Yeah I think it does. When I smoke I don't get red eyes, but when I eat edibles and get super stoned my eyes are suuuuuper red.

8. Drove 1500 miles across the country with 8 full grown 7 foot plants. N a big rig while smoking the whole time. Not recommended just to b clear. But my stars were n line and pulled it off. Did the same again a year later with 5 and all my grow stuff. Lot of unfriendly places for us pit heads n this country.

9. lol I've burnt a lot of mac n cheese n my day. Wake up 3 horse late and the stove still goin a pot of permanent velveta as a result. My wife was bad for the frozen pizza for sure lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yo I thought this shit sober one time no joke - in fact before I ever smoked

- I just really like weed -

11. I was at a friends house smoking for the first time. & I got the munchies hella bad so I shoved an entire doughnut in my mouth & her house made a circle. So I literally just kept walking around and around trying to chew the doughnut up but couldn't because cotton mouth. So then she made me spit it in the toilet.
    After that I went outside on the back porch and I guess I was gone a long time because she came and asked me what I was doing. & I replied with "watching the sun set" it was like 2-3 in the morning...

• Like Like x 1
  12. Pumped gas one time and as soon as I walked in the door I yelled the amount at the cashier even though there were people standing in line... I got some weird confused looks that day

13. Last year back in college I had edibles and got everyone high in my hall. It was a single 1000mg brownie supposed to be for 20 doses. ( korova ) We were all in one room watching lilo and stitch and then the resident advisor passed by but there were too many of us to bust so he just looked at us shook his head and left. We thought we were high then one by one it would hit us like a truck you could literally see it happen. It was funny at the beginning then it all went down hill after that.

14. Have y'all ever been so high that you just stare at your computer screen for like 10 minutes straight without realizing it? Happens to me many times lol

15. Hahah Ive gotten so high that before I had a car when I was waiting at the bus stop I feel asleep and woke up 3 hours later hahahaha