Craziest thing you've said/done while high

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Stevio419, Jun 28, 2016.

1. The most high thing I've done was I made a bowl of cereal and before each bite I would blow on the cereal as if it were soup

What about you guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 6
  2. Hahaha nice! I think the "highest" thing I've ever done is just stand in one spot on a video game staring at the ocean (battlefield 4)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  3. Went longbaording down a interstate highway baked outta my mind (did like 10 bong hits of blue dream that my friend grew) was jammin to sublime bobbin my head and shit and these two dudes slowed they're car down next to me and kinda giggled and me, gave me a thumbs up and drove away.

This has been a post by THE Ingenious Pothead

• Like Like x 1
  4. Oh man that's to funny! I've done something similar.. I was playing a coop game with some friends and I was looking into a fish tank talking about the fish. The best part was the next time I got on my guy was still standing there looking at the fish tank still lol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  5. Went to the supermarket and spent 15min staring at shampoos and shower gels without being able to choose any.
    Feels so good when you get lost with your sight without being able to concretise what you had to do. :smoking-banana:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Was in the process of getting laid by this hoe and the words I love you slipped out..long story short I finished and after leaving I got alot of messages from her saying she loved me and she wanted to be with me....after that she turned into a stalker

• Like Like x 2
  7. I took my first few hits of the day and started to think about music. I then stared to sway back and forth as if there was music actually playing and was thinking to myself how great the "song" was... I opened my eyes and realized how high I looked, I eventually put on some real music.

Another time I fantasized about living in IHOP for a good 30 minutes.

• Like Like x 4
  8. was longboardin with a friend, and for som reason got annoyed by a guy cuttin his grass. I wanted to ask the guy why he was cuttin the grass.

• Like Like x 6
    • Like Like x 4
  9. I was watching a documentary about aliens with my friends I was tripping balls and said that my friend looked like a alien and we should try give him a anal probe and twist he's nipples to extract information

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 6
  10. by bowl of cereal, i imagined you melting captain crunch together to make a pipe out of lol (before i finished your sentence).

• Like Like x 3
  11. This isn't probably the craziest thing but it's defiantly funny. So after smoking about 3-4 bowls and driving around in the middle of nowhere I decide to go to town to stop at a gas station. I get there and notice a cop pull up. No big deal I'm thinking he won't even notice me. So I walk into the bathroom and he walks right in behind me. Well I go into the stall to do my business and he is just outside of me taking a piss. My arm touches the toilet paper dispenser and who ever replaced it must of left it loose and it falls off and hits the ground and makes the most god awful loud sound I've ever herd. I'm all high and shit thinking oh shit the cop herd that and is gonna think something's up just freaking out. So like a idiot I pick it back up and put it back on the wall and it falls right off again and makes this huge crash. By now I'm thinking I'm fucked and the cop thinks I'm high or drunk or something. Anyway I was smart that time and left it off. I get done step out wash my hands and by this time the cop was out of the bathroom. I walk out and he is standing by the ATM and he says was everything all right in there? I said yeah the toilet paper dispenser is broken. He says oh better tell the clerk so I did and then I was on my way. Still laugh about that shit to this day. Crazy stuff.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  12. My sister got me high when I was fifteen or so, and I was going to spend the night at her place. She was like, 22 at the time, so her apartment wasn't great. She had just tossed a mattress on the floor for me to sleep on and I was damn near CONVINCED that we were in a drug apartment, hiding from the police. Once I came down, she told me what I had said and I didn't even take it back haha

13. Froze all the fishes movement in a fish tank at once

14. I was stoned out of my mind. prob the highest I've ever been.
    I was at my friend's place. My friend's roomie eats a lot, and my friend complained he finished all his eggs. So when his roomie came in I said "yo I heard you like eggs." later on he said "i think we go through eggs fast." i said "you mean, you go through eggs fast." he got kinda pissed lol.
    I tend to say mean things while high. It just comes out I don't mean to offend anyone.

15. Packed my bag, got on a plane, and started a new life 1000 miles away.
    I found myself confused when I finally sobered up

• Like Like x 1
  16. I went to a store with my friend to buy pots for growing cannabis. They were whispering which pots are the best for growing, and I said very loudly that clay pots were the best for growing weed. I got weird looks from people and I just wanted to get out of that store as fast as I could.
    :Love-Plant:

• Like Like x 3
  17. Craziest thing I've done while high was climbing a radio tower with a buddy, then smoking another blunt before trying to get down. We somehow managed to lose track of where the foothold pegs were so we spent maybe 10 minutes, high as fuck, freaking out because we thought we were stuck... Turns out the peg that I hung my backpack on was the top one. We had a moment of joy cuz we could get down, but then the reality of actually getting down hit us and we both just kinda looked at each other like,'fuck, this is your fault'. We made it down just fine but we both agreed not to do it again...Until a couple months later on other things:hippie:...There's a really tall barbwire fence there now because of us I'm pretty sure.

Dumbest thing I've said while high was telling this gross girl I was gay so she would leave me the fuck alone. Yeah, that was a bad idea.

• Like Like x 2
  18. I was peaking on an edible trying to tell my boss and GM that they were like my grandparents, and I explained how we were a family using different coworkers. He looked really confused and disturbed and said "well that's great, ____, we've missed you too."

• Like Like x 3
  19. lol thats just pain mistaken identity....

craziest thing done high was proboly leaving school campus to smoke everyday.. but then we'd return and got bustedwith fucking milshakes lol. sucked but i got to eat my milkshake in the office at least :judgekneel:

• Like Like x 2