Craziest thing youve ever smoked out of?

Discussion in 'General' started by Stonerbaked, Dec 27, 2015.

1. What's the craziest thing you've ever smoked out of? I'm looking for people to send me videos of them smoking out of the craziest things, I'll choose a top ten and create a video and upload to YouTube. Anyone interested? (If so get creative)

2. Anyone smoked out of an apple? Watering can? Come on people......

3. #3 Jane_Bellamont, Dec 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2015
    I've once smoked inhaled the smoke off a few crumbs of weed that I ignited using a spoon and a soldering iron (I sanded it prior to use). I got a decent buzz out of it, but I wouldn't recommend it. Apparently it can give you lead poisoning. Never doing that shit again, in fact - I'm never putting anything into my lungs again. I'll be sticking to my marijuana chocolates from now on.

4. Lol well I advise everyone (don't try that at home and don't send me videos of attempting to use a soldering iron and a spoon)

5. I'm in the process of converting an Xbox pad into a pipe. Will upload results if successful.

6. Actually, the craziest thing I've ever smoked out of was a test tube that my chemistry teacher gave me as a souvenir, for failing high school! [​IMG]

Unfortunately, I dropped it into my bathroom sink one day.. and it broke into pieces. I was so mad, considering how effective it was. The smoke wouldn't even leave the test tube, until you sucked it all out with a straw.. so no THC was ever wasted that way.

7. Probably an earth bong.

8. Need some videos guys. If anyone's interested?

9. I carved a pipe from a baby carrot once...

Mostly to see if I could. I had a glass piece next to me but i get these highdeas, and run with em.

10. A bannana,

i would not reccomend it.