Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Craziest thing you've done while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kins11, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Mostly I am thinking about things that you INTENDED to do, such as, go surfing high, or fly an airplane while high, or something ridiculous like that. =)

If you happened to, perhaps, stumble upon something while high, too, though, that could be fun to talk about also. Like, maybe you were stoned out of your mind and walked into a group of angry femi-nazis who beat you up or something. I don't know. I'm pulling this shit out of my ass.

Anyway, I know you guys have got some cool experiences, so share away!

2. srry i dont hav any cool expereinces,wat part of newengland r u in, im on MA on the northshore

3. MA, too, but rather not share too much personal info. Nobody should, really, on these forums. Never know what the fuck kind of douche bag cops or government officials roam these things.

4. i understand,i mean im on the northshore, ther could be 1500 stoners on the northshore, finding me, 1 in 1500

5. I'm Boston area, but originally from the midwest.

6. threw a pumpkin off a 500 foot overpass and hit a car in the windsheild... lol good times.

7. Bought some food at McDonalds. :smoke:

8. not cool dude.

march 2006 - colchester, vermont - lake champlain shoreline. me and my buddies were all sorts of fucked up and my friend was like - let's get in the car. so i said ure drunk let's not. he's like don't worry we're not going far - trust me. i say, ok let's go. turns out he does it all the time but neways he drives his subaru out on the fucking lake and hits about 70 mph and spins the wheel. donuts out on the lake lol. i was so scared. we were out there for about 15 minutes and the whole time i was in the back seat saying "we're gonna die".

9. craziest thing while high... gone out trick or treating thinking while my friend thought these 2 girls were like angels or something.. he couldnt stop saying "ohhhh shiiit, ohhh shiit" i was like dude chill lol pretty funny though

10. yeah I know, it was actually my friend that threw it, I had no intentions of hitting a car. And yes, we did get caught unfortunatly :(

11. sucks man

12. haha well we kinda deserved it, we could have killed somebody or gotten our asses sued off. We got off by paying 125 split between the two of us to pay for the broken window witch was really lucky. She was really nice.

13. Umm... I'm in University right now, and me and my friend we're blazed out of our mind.So, we see our old high school building, and decide, while the're classes and that we look like we could be parents of these kids, to just walk in and go around until someone goes "Who the fuck are you". We walked for a good 10 mins without anyone asking us what we were doing, it finished by us paranoi'ing like 2 hysteric hippies and running out while the gym class stares at us.

Ahh good times!

Elend.

P.S. That was like 3 weeks ago

14. One of my buddies and me, got pretty stoned and went to a University run planetarium. Its a place where they talk about stars and space while you lean back in a chair and stare at stars projected inside this huge dome building. Crazy fun time.

15. this one guy at my school used to be the biggest dick to my friend. so one day we were blazin sharing stories u no the usual stoner talks. and homie straight up tells us that he really really wants to slash his tires and key the car. dude drove a real nice 300 series bmw.

we ended up pouring brake fluid on his ride. he was pissed.

16. i think i know you....

but the craziest thing that i have done high was.. i don't even know. my perception of what is and isn't crazy has been extremely skewed since i started smoking daily. one time i went to mcdonalds with my cousins and ordered three 10 packs of chicken mcnuggets. best decision of my life :D

17. This isn't really crazy, but we smoked a couple bowls through a pipe in this huge theater watching that movie City Of Ember. This guy reports us, and 10 mins later, we get kicked out. As they're closing the door, my friend shouts to the whole audience "HEY, HEY, HEY, SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY!" The lady told us never to come again.

I did.

18. flipped a park bench on it's back and tried to surf it down a very very flat hill >_>

19. hit 300km/h in my lambo