Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Craziest Thing You Ever Did Stoned?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nargela, Apr 6, 2011.

1. One of my best moment's would be when me and a friend were very very high, so we went to mcdonalds..we ordered like 35 big macs... both of us ate like 7.. so we deciced to go to the high way and while people are going 70 MPH we threw big macs at there windows.. when people would pull over to the side .. we booked it in his the pontiac lool. Great time..

2. Smoked some more.. yeah it was pretty crazy

3. Put a '67 Impala in the ditch. Wish I still had that car :(.

4. Could've received the same reaction by throwing dollar burgers. Didn't really think that one through, eh? Lol

I'm not a very crazy person (when I'm not drunk), so I've got no stories to tell.

5. Lol money just doesnt seem to matter when am stoned!

6. Damn.. that sucks!!!

7. Then me and you need to hang out.

8. So im at this party right, and i dont really know the host too well (i tagged along with a friend) so as i was leaving, high and drunk as shit, i decided to get one more cup of trashcan punch togo. So i get it and start walking to the car and my friend goes "dude, you cant take that in the car" im like "ok", so i toss the cup in the first direction that came to mind: the party. All of a sudden i hear screaming and a loud " WHO THE FUCK THREW THAT!" from the host, so me and my friend dipped out faster then you can say shit

9. LOOl, that reminds me of cheech and chong lool.

10. hahahahah good shit! :smoke:

11. Kicked a guy in the face and started socking him because he had been previously irritating me.

12. My friend used to do some mascot stuff for a bit of side money so he had some animal suits laying around. I dressed up in a giant zebra suit and walked through the supermarket waving to people and dancing randomly. The manager thought it was hilarious.

13. I once masturbated onto a spider whilst high. The poor thing had so many eyes for my load to get in.

14. What. The. Fuck.

15. I dunno talked my way out of getting arrested high as shit and just started crying and they let me go with a warning..pretty fucking awesome if you ask me

16. Lmao that sounds funny as fuck

17. What? I was just trying to make my own spider man like the one on TV.

Isn't that what happened? Some guy jizzed on a spider and created Peter Parker?

18. Was with a friend in my truck. We picked up a couple girls then went 4x4 in the fields. truck got stuck in a sink hole in the very middle of the field. It sunk a good 2ft.

19. Told a sign to go fuck himself and broke into a car...on accident.

20. Well sometimes weed gives me blackouts, after i smoked i woke up in an elementary school gym with a dead horse laying next to me in a bed.... I was naked. Needless to say those 2nd graders were a little shocked... I'm high :smoke: