craziest thing to happen to you at a drive through, while stoned

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tonystarks01, Jul 18, 2007.

1. me and my friends went to this drivethrough subway a couple months ago and we all got blazzeed without any eye drops. ofcourse my eyes are as k'ed as youve ever seen, as is my friends in the driver seat so ofcourse teh intercom is broken at the menu so we have to drive to the window to talk to her face to face and give her our order, then after a while she takes one order walks away laughing and comes back and says: "i'm sorry but i have to ask, are you stoned?"
    me : "Um... maybe?"
    her : cracking up
    me : trying my best not to look at her at all
    her : "nah its cool, i got some of that good shit if you're interested"

anyway story short, a girl tries to sell me pot because she thought i was so stoned.

2. ok me and my friends are going though the mcdonalds drive though and we are stoned as soon as im about to order my friend says WELL HELLO OFFICER RAZZBERRIES ILL HAVE A WHOPPER AND SOME WAFFLES.............please!
    and then the lady speaker person says sir we dont have those items and then he starts to freak out:WTF I CANT BELIVE YOU DONT HAVE WAFFLES ITS IHOP FOR GODS SAKE me:dude......its mcdonalds him:eek:h...sh*t i did something bad dident i
    and then he orders a big mac and drive away into the sunrise.

3. Holy shit lol that would be hilarious.

Me and my bud were in the baskin robbins' drive though and we were high as shit. Well we order our food then we go to get it and this old ass lady goes to give us our food and then pulls it away and asks if we're high. I was in the passenger seat and just started busting out laughing. Then she just smiled and gave us our food. I was laughing for a good 5 min and then I realized I got my food and maxed on it.

4. Craziest thing to happen was that time we ran over a girl on a bike. We still laugh about that one. :laughing:

5. subway has a drive through?

6. Cant really say crazy but when im stoned at the drive thru i get lost in the menus. Everything looks good even tho when i order it i know it wont look like that.

7. The one in my town does.

8. I do believe this is first-rate signature material

9. First time i ever get stoned, people told me I prolly wouldnt get high, they were right, i didnt get high, i got completely fucking baked.

I swear the opening scene of half baked is based on a true story

4 best friends in the 8th grade score some bud off of some random kid at school, make an apple pipe and get baked.

6 years later and im a fucking major pothead, but i digress

We all smoke in the woods outside of our middle school before we walk home after school.

We all look absolutly creamated, and we cant stop laughing for the world, we are in the depths of puberty and ive got one friend who looks like a fucking badass, but when hes laughing he screams like a little girl.

So im cracking up at him, and my other 2 friends disapear. So we are sitting at the side of the road laughing at people and how funny they look driving.

My other 2 friends come back out of nowhere with their arms full of food.

So we sit on this random bolder in the middle of the city by the side of the road, we all pig out on chips and shit till we cant eat anymore, and we are left with a box of twinkies

We spread them out in the road, and cars start running them over, they are each individually sealed, so u hear the bag *POP* and cream flies everywhere because of the pressure.

So most of them are popped, there are like 2 left, and we see a semi truck coming, and it just nails the last two, cream flies up and whacks some fat old mexican bitch walking and covers her face.

funniest fucking thing ive seen to this day

10. i orderd about 12 diferent items off the burger king menu without thinking about it. when they say "your total is bla bla bla thanks for choseing burger king" I start flipping out inside. I dont understand why i ordered all that food. but in all my stoned glory i pull up to the window. A young guy tells me to hold on, and he gives me a look like "damn your stoned" and i must have looked it cuz i was a few dollars short. He gives me my insane amount of food and i casualy hand him all the money i have. He tells me its not enough and i do the first thing that comes to my head.
    I throw a burger at him and speed off. :D

11. The McDonalds lady hassled me and my buddy a few nights ago about why our eyes were so red. I was stunned as to why she would care if we were zonked out of our minds. It was 2:45AM and all I wanted were some damn chicken mcnuggets! Seriously, the employee at McDonalds wouldn't stop asking us why our eyes were so red until we gave her a legitimate answer, we were just swimming at a friends pool.

12. lol. Man if the place makes the mistake of handing me the food first i'm fucking outta there son!

JackInTheBox has like intercoms for its drive-thru that you can hear in the lobby. Me and a group of people spent the day getting all fucked up on valuum and pot. We went through the drive through and i'm not 100% what we said but I know we got kicked out and were not allowed back. Dont mix valuum with pot - I blacked out lol.

13. recently i was at checkers and in the middle of the order i bust out laughin

14. i ordered 2 mc chickens at mcdonald's and they gave me 2 large fries, those chicken selects things, and a large drink. i didn't say a damn thing about it.

15. Ripped ... Stoned outa my mind, Wendy's, place my order, pull up and pay for my food and than drive the fuck off, only realizing that I forgot to wait for my food. Had to drive back thru and get my food. My face was as red as my eyes.

16. i do the first thing that comes to my head. I throw a burger at him and speed off. :D[/quote]
    thats funny shit

17. well fuck, i'm moving

18. seems like an oxymoron... subway drive-thru. lazy ass walk in and get that sandwhich.

19. One night it was really late and I was super baked and had the munchies. I roll up to Hardee's and wait at the drive thru for like 10-15min before I realize their closed. I then leave.

20. haha thats fucking ridiculous. I love it.