Craziest thing ever high?

Discussion in 'General' started by senta420, Apr 26, 2013.

1. What's the craziest thing you ever seen high? I see a lot of crazy shit and done a lot of crazy shot high. What tops your charts for the most craziest thing ever seen or done while high?

I fell off a roof when I was 15 running from the cops. I had an ounce of Mids on me, a grinder and 2 bowls. Smoked a blunt of some al-47 with a buddy and the cops rolled up when I was on the roof of the school. I fell off the roof about 10 feet then dipped trough a field and lost the cops. My back didnt hurt until the next day, I just rolled outta bed. I couldn't move one bit.

Also, 2 weeks ago I seem this chick practically snap her brothers neck.

2. a 10 feet fall? thats crazy haha. but..hmm nothing really crazy or awesome has happened to me when stoned..

3. It was luckily on grass....and I landed flat on my back

4. Nuts! I got hit by a car running from the filth when i was younger not a fast moving car about 20-30 mph didn't hurt until I stopped running which was about 2 miles haha

5. I didn't see it exactly but it was my first blunt cruise and I was stupid high like staring out the window in my own world. We had left the ski lodge to smoke. Towards the end we passed what everyone else (less high than me) proclaimed to be a frozen horse on the side of the road. I guess there were icicles hanging off it and shit but it looked real. Everyone was really high and they were just like what was that? And freaking out sorta lol.

Fast forward two years. In my car on a blunt cruise on the way to go skiing. Had just sparked it so we were sober, and me and two of the kids in my car had been there the first time. We passed this frozen horse again, but it was just a realistic looking statue lol

6. That's crazy! Sounds like a crazy first time cruise. I miss cruises, rarely go on em anymore. I just hotbox the car lol.

The other day I was stoned as hell coming home from work and I seen a guy on his front porch with a riffle. No idea why but that's kinda sketchy

7. I remember one time when I was a kid I went to a school camp and everyone in my cabin was getting high as fuck. One kid in our cabin was a huge tool, stole stuff like food and money from other people in our cabin. So half a dozen kids decided one night to wake up in the middle of the night at like 3 a.m and take turns jacking off in the bathroom, running out before they finished and blowing their load on the kid when he was sleeping. Literally 6-8 kids did this, all over his face, sheets, upper body, and hands, one kid also did it in his shoes. So everyone else wakes up the next morning and we all knew what had happened but this kid couldn't figure out why he was all sticky for like 15 minutes until a counselor forced it out of a kid. When the kid found out he went absolutely nuts, like certifiably crazy mental breakdown. He had to leave the camp for psychiatric treatment, worst part was after he took a shower and went to leave he stepped in the jizz shoes and also like 6 of my friends I never saw again because they got kicked out.