Craziest Sex Stories?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by chrisdask8r, May 16, 2014.

1. I'll start off.... I was making out with this beautiful white girl she had a big ass and small tits anyways we are making out under a bridge at the train tracks. Things get heated I'm grabbing her ass hard and was about to finger her in the ass ( she's kinky ) but she just unzips my pants and starts giving me a blow job after about 5 minutes I'm thinking "fuck this I just want to fuck"and I grab her and take her pants off now she's in her panties and were still making out I bend her over take her panties off and spread her nice big ass and what do I see, a big piece of shit stuck in her ass hole dark brown and smeared to the opening of her vagina probably the size of a golf ball then the smell hits my nose oh Jesus I can smell it just thinking about it and I get teary and she's saying something like "when are you gonna fuck me sexy "
    My penis goes from rocket hard to so soft it's like I have a vagina. Then I slap my dick on her ass cheek to get it hard wrap a condom on and try to scoop out the poop from the ass crack and vagina I take most out take that condom out and throw it carefully not to touch it put another condom on and I start fucking her it was so disgusting I look down into her panties and it's just filled with shit I think my make out skills just had this bitch shitting all over the place she's probably into that 2 girls 1 cup kinda shit haha anyways 10 seconds into fucking her I couldn't anymore it was to nasty my dick went soft inside of her and she got offended probably thought I wasn't attracted to her but nope she's sexy as fuck there's just shit all over her ass. She gets up looks at her panties and walks away I stand there like what the fuck just happened. o_O

Share some crazy sex stories that happened to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. What the fuck

Sent from my LGMS500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I have a thread like this call "SEXIDENTS" you child check it out

4. Why would you fuck that shit? :confused_2:

5. if your goal was to get me to throw up in my mouth you almost succeeded. 

6. Hahhahhaa epic

7. #7 moabfighter, May 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2014
    Will have my craziest story in t minus ten days. My girlfriend, that I never got to bang, split with me. But, has since agreed to a one and off then never see each other again. So whatever, ill do it.
    Gonna punish her for all the bullshit. Beat the cervix, grab her by the throat, just go balls to the wall. Looking forward to it. Never done pissed off sex.

Wow OP, I think you've already won your own thread. Nice.

8. I'm flabbergasted that she didn't know that she had half a turd right outside her poop shoot. Like how do you not notice the swarm of flies and that good awful stench? :confused:

9. That was so fitting I lol'd

10. Thread of the year. I've never laughed harder

11. [​IMG]

That's naaaasty man..

I was going back to this chick's house after a party but her dad and siblings were home asleep. I go to her bathroom & threw up (drank too much) anyways 10mins later, I'm fucking her in her bed, she keeps moaning loud and suddenly someone knocks on the door. I literally felt shivers go down my spine,it felt like my heart was going to explode so I jumped up and hid under the bed naked hahaha. Dad walks in asking her what was all the noise and she responds saying she doesn't know it must've been her sister so he walks to the sisters room. As soon as he leaves I get dreseed so fast cause I wanted to get the fuck out of there. 

I end up sneaking from room to room quietly for 45 minutes but I ended up leaving the house without realizing that it's 5am, I'm broke & my phone's dead. There was no way I was going home so I ended up taking the night bus to my buddy's house who was sooo angry that I woke him up but I smoked him up as I explained what just happened

12. Hahahahahaha!! So she had shit all over herself and you STILL fucked her? WTF?

"wrap a condom on and try to scoop out the poop from the ass crack and vagina I take most out take that condom out and throw it carefully not to touch it put another condom on and I start fucking her it was so disgusting I look down into her panties and it's just filled with shit"

Just no.

13. Sometimes when your already too horny crazy SHIT just happens -.-

14.  This...exactly this.  hahahah

15. Damn man im surprised you still powered through that

16. OMG nastiest shit i've heard in a long time! I've got a story.

One time I went to the club with my boys and ended up getting really really drunk and so so high. I woke up the next morning in bed next to a very unattractive woman. I (being somewhat attractive I think) freak out and put my back against the wall and use my legs to "throw" her out of the bed.
    She wakes up in a panic and screams "what the hell was that for?"
    I just simply said "Get out."
    "But, this is my house."
    "Ooh... well can I have some breakfast and advil?"

The funny thing is she actually did make me breakfast. It wasn't very good but hey I just kicked her out the bed i wasn't going to complain

17. #17 123burnthattree, May 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2014
    Was she the troll that lives under the bridge?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Damn near broke my rib laughing at this one.XDDDD
    And I'm still laughing! Dear god it hurts! [breathe...breathe].
    Anyway, mine is...I ALMOST lost my virginity. My dad called and was like:"I'm outside right now! It's midnight now GIDDAFUCKOUTHEER!"

19. Oh it was worst! Like Fiona from Shrek! And I never really never could understand how someone can fuck up scrambled eggs?!?! Its not that freakin hard lol.

20. Hey we are both kings lol