Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Craziest places you've smoked up...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by biglemon, Jul 7, 2010.

1. I've only been smoking for about 4 years (age fail) but I figure that you seasoned tokers would have the best stories...

Mine might be in my dry campus' library, haha. Or around a metro station...don't do that. Bad idea. Cameras everywhere.

How about you guys?

2. When i was a teenager me and my friends turned an abandoned gas station into a place we used to burn in. It actualy had an enclosed back room that we had car chairs in sitting on tipped over file cabinets with a table made of tires in the middle. Every friday we would go there after school and burn an entire 8th. Good times, good times.

3. Hmmm..On top of a watertower!

4. In my ex-girlfriend's church's bus.

5. back in high school i smoked in the boiler room once haha.

6. Primary school roof during the daytime. A teacher found us one day so I jumped down and started talking with him while my friend packed up the stuff and ran away

7. my old youth paster's house

8. McDonald's
    Wal-Mart parking lot (several times)
    local bank (police station was 20 yds. away)
    my room
    the movie theatre
    in a 4 by 2 foot shed down on my friend's dock (hotboxing)
    under a biiiiig fucking bridge.

tinted windows ftw. :cool:

9. i want to blaze on a skyscraper!

10. My friends at water safari found this brick building the go smoke a bowl behind so they do and it turns out that brick building was the police station hahaha

11. Behind my old middle school. Severeal times. Haha. I still go there. It's pretty much deserted.

12. i dunno i guess during lunch in high school... well the cafeteria was kind of at the back of the campus. so like u can walk out the back door and ur right next to the football stadium. so wed go to the visitors side where the concession stands and bathrooms are kinda underneath the bleachers. wed go smoke up in those bathrooms during lunch. wake and bake then smoke during lunch gotta stay high all day :smoking:

13. Time Square

On a boat, mothafucker

In the backyard of the house of a Supreme Court Judge (who happens to be my best friends dad hahah)

Nowhere too crazy I guess. Time Square was pretty trippy tho we were real high and everything is so busy there, and cops are everywhere.

14. I hotboxed one of these.

[​IMG]

15. At night time, behind a dumpster at the back of some government building that dealt with immigration.

It was the best place we could find to get high, with all the wind blowing.

16. The Federal Supreme Court? or a State Supreme court?

It would be awesome to blaze up in Clarence Thomas' back yard! Holy shit.

17. #17 MagicalH2Olamp, Jul 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2010
    Hot boxed a Porta-Potie and an abandoned truck

once a park, there was a bridge by it and there so many people waking on it(which is surprising)
    4 people huddled together-nah not suspicious at at

18. covered the bed of my friends pick up truck, hopped in, and hotboxed the fuck out of it with a blunt.

19. on a pier down the shore in the middle of the day with people all around, or in the bathroom at a chinese buffet

20. Last day of school in junior year of high school me and my boy A smoked while the teacher was talking in the front of the room haha. We blew the smoke out the window and had this girl Casey blocking the view. The teacher called us up after a while and said are you guys feeling Caseys breasts? Haha cause she was huddling so close. Scariest and proudest moments of high school.