Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Craziest place you've smoked?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Weedith, Aug 4, 2012.

1. on a bus, at rush hour. i was upstairs and sitting down the very back. when i think about it now i cant believe i even had the guts to do it, but it was hillarious because when people turned around they thought it was the guy sitting across from me, haha they never suspected me, i assume its because im a girl and because the guy looked like your typical stoner sterotype, you know all long hair and droopy eyes.
    haha that was years ago havent even thought about that in ages ahhh memories

2. keep em coming! :smoke:

3. I've smoked a lot of crazy places. But I think I'm gonna have to with the few times I've smoked riding past the capital building and white house in D.C. There's a few other landmark places I've smoked but I think that may top the list.

4. Pretty fucked up but on the steps of a church.

5. God made weed, he probably salutes you. :cool:

6. So last friday me and my friend went camping with his parents. We took the rv to get there. While his parents were driving, we hotboxed the back bedroom( which is theres lol).

7. Plant sacrifice for your lord!

Buttt my craziest place probably boxing a blunt in the gondola at steamboat and then when the door opened at the top big cloud and me and my 3 buddies rolled out hahaha!

8. My friends and I were in Tempe, Arizona for a college bowl game, and smoked a couple of times on the mountain next to the stadium

9. one of my buddies built an igloo this one winter , we crawled in that motherfucker and got super blitzed:smoke:

10. on the roof of a church
    in a bathroom display in ikea
    hot boxed an elevator at a sears
    in a the back row of a movie theater
    hot boxed a buddies car while cruisin down the highway
    on a ferry
    in the back of a library
    on the skytrain

me and my buddies used to go around looking for crazy spots to smoke weed

11. A couple years back after a blizzard, me and my cousin built a legit igloo in his backyard! Us two along with a couple other friends smoked that igloo up!!

12. The cops at warped tour don't care. I just blazed and walked around with some homies.

13. In the little carts at cedar point that take you across the park, its about a 2 and a half min ride, chiefed a joint. Was me and two friends when we got out of the cart the lady said over the loud speaker "smoking weed is illegal everywhere boys." Was hilarious.

14. [quote name='"deoxygenated"']In the little carts at cedar point that take you across the park, its about a 2 and a half min ride, chiefed a joint. Was me and two friends when we got out of the cart the lady said over the loud speaker "smoking weed is illegal everywhere boys." Was hilarious.[/quote]

Clownin story dude i have one similiar. I was sitting on those benches close to the milenium force line and me and my friend decided to light up a j there, it was like 3 and super crowded. So as we chief this j real quick i see this random guy aproach us and i try to ignore him but he goes " hey guys, i dont really care who you are but dont smoke weed next to my kid" and then we just left and rid some coasters

15. Those are hilarious! I would love to be that crazy. :rolleyes:

16. My college's baseball stadium dugout. The dugout bathroom. The stadium bathroom. The stadium's umpire dressing room.

I've also smoked outside the dining hall at the college I used to go to (at night when no one was there lol), and walking down the main road that goes around the campus.

Another wacky one was in this little playhouse on this playground that's on the campus of the school I go to now.

17. Craziest place ( I ADVISE YOU NOT TO FUCKING DO THIS..) , In my geography classroom.
    We had a supply teacher who was fucking knitting some shit, not paying attention to ANYONE. She had no periferal vision and was just out of it man. So, we piled a few desks in the corner and took a few tokes of a little spliff. Bad idea, you never know who's going to walk through the hallway (in this case it was another teacher). They could smell something but we were in the corner along the wall of the classroom so the teacher didn't see us. We got lucky, but it was the most stupidest fucking idea we've ever had. Seriously, don't do it lmfao.

18. Inside of a canadian woman's vagina :D

Na I'd say my craziest is under a street next to a police station :)

19. High School Auditoriom, me an 2 friends would ditch english eveyday an go into the a.v room upstairs where there was a little door that locked on the inside, an also a empty classroom that had a window view of the whole front of the school, and another of the back. We never got caught.
    Edit: Also the walk-in freezer at sonic, talk bout freezing my balls off lol

20. #80 Deleted member 424398, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2012
    Under the main entrance door of my school building
    Under the bleachers with students and teachers walking on top
    The deans office... hahaha, they already caught me so I toked on before being sent off (clean record now :')
    In the Bubba Gumps restroom at Santa Monica, just yesterday
    In a skate park bowl