Craziest Day Ever

Discussion in 'General' started by catpissweed, Mar 23, 2005.

1. Ok For the past few days DXM has been the drug of choice. So like 4 of my friends come over with 6 bottles of Robitussin and 2 big ass bottles of Bicardi Limon. So after a girl comes over and everyone pops 24 robo's and starts taking shots of bicardi. So after a while everyone is Hella FUCKED UP. We start dancing and start just getting hella stupid. So now were all feeling up on the girl you know just messin arounmd you know ordiary spring break stuff and one of my friends is hella fucked up and cant even talk or walk right and shit. So then that kid passes out in the front room while im in the bedroom with the girl and stuff. the girl then throws up in my trash can in my room and then a few hours a later everyone starts worrying ebcause probation si gonna come to the house and im on house arrest and shit. so the kid who passes out is sitting on my couch with his pants all the way down to his ankles yelling " Help me put on my pants!!!" he then starts throwing up all on his shirt and stuff. By this time Im laughing my ass off. Then everyone leaves and i start cleaning up my house. This Spring break is turning out to be the best one ever.

2. lol yep DXM can be one hellova experience

3. Somehow this doesnt make me want to overdose on cough syrup. hmmm vomit

4. ahh yes... the troubles of pants :smoke:

5. dude you should try ten pills of Corisidon you wont be able too lift up a spoon

6. whats that? where can i find it?

7. I was watching Disovery Health the other day and this dude had popped 44 Corisdon (sp?)... Dude was going crazy, talking about the "Darkness", and almost died... his whole head looked like he fell off a cliff the next day... he was all in the hopital for a while... I still want to try DXM at least once though...

8. It's spelled Coricidin. It's like robo's but people take more than they need to trip and die on them. You only need to take 8, and wait an hour. It makes me trip balls.

9. only take 8 corocidens.

they are extremely bad for you in large doses, and very dangerous over a long peroid of time.

10. ok, first of all are you from northern california because you say HELLA alot. i bet your from sacramento or some shit like that hahahah...

second so there was 5 guys and one girl, nice. and you were all dancing with her i assume...at once or did you just take turns. lol. anyway yeah house arrest thats a bummer. do you have to wear an ankle bracelet tracking device or something?

dxm and bicardi lemon that sounds intense. Is that really a good combo? did you get to the higher plateaus (tripping) of the dxm or was it just really a drunk occasion?

11. LOL TXweed the norcal hella thing is sooo true... even I can't stop sayin it lol