Craziest Bug EVER

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Reggae420, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Me and my friend were smoking a blunt outside and this little tiny bug jumped on my leg and bit me, I saw what it was and it landed on the ground, it was a little bug about the size of the tip of my pinky but It looked like a white lobster, it had 2 long arms with pinchers just like a lobster and then 6 other legs behind it, it was really agressive and attacked everything, it also made webs, and jumped really far. what is it?

2. :eek: sounds like some sort of albino scorpion spider :laughing:

3. Sounds like the Cloverfield monster.

4. it bit you? you better get that shit checked out man. that sounds likea killer-white-lobsteranious-jumping-spider. poisonous and very deadly.

infact i would go to the hospital right now! but have someone else drive incase you pass out on the way.

oh ya, and rip a fat blunt on the way:p:hello:

5. this might b the latest case of the chupacabra, any pics?

6. So sort of Mutant bug

7. Not to worry, we've done a quick sketch of the suspect..
    was this your bug, sir?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  8. ^^^ You people are hilarious.

9. ^ I spend a lot of my free time sketching bugs and I must say thats a very good bug sketch ma'am

10. holy shit, yesterday i was moving shit for my aunt and saw the exact same thing on my car, it jumped too when i put my hand near it. Never seen one before and the next day theres a thread about it. You guys ever get the feeling that crazy/coincidental things happen alot more when ur baked?

11. my God this whole thread is cracking me up :D

12. If you find another one, take a photograph; it'll make it a lot easier to identify

13. Now we should be able to get an I.D. on the perp. Or the purp haha.

14. YES! I swear every time I am high some sort of coincidental thing happens, but nothing ever happens like that when I'm not high.

15. Damn, funny ass responses, but I really wana find out what kinda bug this was

16. #19 Jihuji, Jun 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2010
    Quit trolling man, this story is definitely a load of bullshit. We all know white spiders can't jump.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Oh God, that one got me! :laughing: