Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

crashing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by revo08, Jan 8, 2009.

1. How do i avoid the crash when i smoke, ive noticed that lately it gets me worse and worse everytime when im coming down. no matter what kind of weed i get, dank or not i die when im coming down

2. just keep yourself active, i have the same thing, you just get used to it over time, itll pass soon

3. coffee...being active...

4. idk i kinda like the comedown. its relaxing being out for hours listening to whoever's driving's music (usually lil wayne or sum kinda rap) then coming home goin to bed and fallin asleep listening to coldplay....i dunt giv a giv a fuck wat u people say tht shits relaxing as hell n makes u think.

5. Your comedown can be the best part of your high as long as you make the high count, you've gotta pass the time instead of letting it pass you. Find a hobby or fun activity to do while high or just go on some crazy fucking adventure and it'll be all good

6. What do you usually do during your high? If you're sitting on a couch watching a movie and eating chips, of course you're going to fall asleep. Sometimes that's all you're going for, but sometimes it's a waste of the high. Try being creative. For example, when I'm high I love practicing with my band, painting random household items, jotting down interesting thoughts, story ideas, poems, lyrics, etc. I once stayed up for 4-5 consecutive nights decorating and smoking from a homemade bong. It was like crafts for little kids, which I had never enjoyed until my artwork was also getting me high. And even though I smoked tons, I didn't get tired at all because I was so into the project. Also, consider who you're around when you're high. If they're slow and tired, you will be too. If they're bright and full of energy, their energy will be shared with you.

7. ill definitely give it all a shot

the comedown used to be my favorite but now i just get horrible headaches and im just really not receptive of other ppl. im basiclly hungover but i look like im having a good time. i always play guitar or hang out with friends while im high, sometimes i got listen to music or browse the net but never anything specific. also would i experience different results with maybe edibles like brownies or something?