Crashing while jacking off

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by hateraid, Apr 29, 2011.

1. #1 hateraid, Apr 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2011
    WARNING: This is not a story about me crashing into something during a "Fap" session. Sorry guys. :p
    To buttered pictures of Asher Roth eating apple sauce!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78_loMbmKJ8"]YouTube - Earl Sweatshirt - EARL[/ame]
    One of the craziest videos i've seen in awhile.
    The kid rapping is 17 for OFWGKTA.

FREE EARL!
    I don't think it should be in Music hall, Because I want everyone to watch the video.

2. I thought this thread was gonna be about falling asleep in the middle of a fap sesh.

3. I think this is just as good, or better. Watch the video if you haven't. WATCH THE WHOLE THING. It's crazy.

4. i actually thought is was about drving your car while strokin your salami

5. I thought maybe you were comin buzz and fell asleep while beatin your dick

disappointed :(

-> music hall

6. My english teacher always told me to start my story with a hook, A sentence to grab the readers attention. I guess it worked. A+ for me.

7. no cause i was like :hello: at first cause i thought its gonna be a funny story but then i seen this video that had nothin to do with it and i was like:confused:

8. that was the strangest video ever..

9. Fail. Bait and switch is illegal.

10. The only thing about Odd Future is the whole image, I get they have a style, but I'd like to see more of a versatile sound. They seem to working hard on creating an image, something along the lines of say Lady Gaga, in terms of creating an image that is shocking to the viewers.

It's cool, but too much and it'll just be a gimmick. Cool shit though, no denying that.

11. @Rex
    Yeah bro. I personally like Tyler the Creater more then I like Odd future, But I can't wait for Earl to get out of boarding school. He tears it up.

12. #13 paperxplanes, Apr 29, 2011
    iv herd them. crashing while jacking off to buffering vids of asher roth eating apple sauce? can someone explain this to me? these guys are weird spitting up blood and teeth. there rhymes are sick except for that one, if they had normal videos of them skating and shit they would blow up.

13. #14 hateraid, Apr 29, 2011
    @Paper
    I personally love the video. I showed it to all my friends and they thought it was real. And if you like these Rythmes listen to Tyler the creater, Songs like Yonkers and Bastard. He tears it up, There both in OFWGKTA.

14. man i cmae here for some troll proesq dw

15. Really lol nobody goes in there, I think the vid is pretty genius for trying something 'out there' and sticking out from the crowd of upcoming rappers.

I think it could garner them some attention.

16. @Ska
    I was reading on Wiki and they put them in the Genre of Horrorcore, And that's why I didn't post in music hall. So all the 17 people could see the video. :p

17. At least he drounds in the end.

This video is disgusting ***** shit.

18. @Ocean
    Your trying to tell me you wouldn't drink that?

19. Whatever concoction that is, it looks vile. But it seems like it would fuck you up nonetheless...