Crank!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Bloodheart, Mar 11, 2009.

1. I've got 35mgs ready to be railed tomorrow morning. Anyone else ever do some good ice?

2. I still got a tiny bit left from that one time.Sound's like you'll be wide awake my dude.I don't like the comedown from it,any way to lesson it like there is with Mdma?

Hope you have a great time.

3. nicee bro,have fun wit that

4. I've never actually had a come down from MDMA. I hate the come downs too but I'm just going to nock myself out with 6mgs of klonopin tomorrow night. I'll be railing it at like 6am anyway.

5. Crank is shitty tweak, fyi. but fuck yeah, i got all spun yest. had some bomb ass shards.

6. I just called it crank. Its a small ass clear shard that weighs 107mgs. Going to shave off 35mgs for tomorrow.

7. how do you measure out milligrams?

8. No thanks bro, I'll stick to my unadulturated cocaine, fishscale stuff while its around.;)

9. I've got a mg scale.

10. Smokin shards on the boulevard.:D

Twack is just not my thang thang.

But to each his own.

11. God damn that shit was pretty fucking bad ass. Speed always gives me the balls to do anything.

12. I fucking love amphetamines.. Pop 'em, smoke 'em or shoot 'em, that's what I say!

13. That goes 3 decimal places (ie, .001)? That's legit man. I have a .01 that I got online that wasn't too bad, but I know once you get down to the thousanths it's so small the scales are exponentially more delicate.

14. Yup, 3 decimal places. Suppose to be accurate within 1mg. It was 75 dollars on the internet. I wouldn't do any hard drugs without it, I don't trust my eyes.

15. I find that .01g scales work fine when you aren't dealing with a micro/milligram dose drug. I'll weigh to my nearest .1 or .01, put that to the side and then weigh out .01 and divide that into what i need (3mg, 5mg, 2mg, etc). It's worked well enough for me and usually 2mg +/- what I need doesn't hurt.

16. fuckin SPUN, did like .5 in a few hours with the homies, i know i aint sleepin tonight, fuck it, time to blast some maiden.

17. ive had some bomb crystal in my day. i used to live in NE wehre there shit ran rampant. it was everywhere.

i hated smoking it as much as i loved it. snorting is a fuckin rush tho.

18. man, mg scales is where it starts getting pretty damned expensive. the most precision i've seen on a scale went 4 zero's past the decimal, to the ten thousandths. 0.0001
    it was in my high school science lab. i probably wouldn't have taken, but it was so huge and powered by a chord in the wall.