Craigslist pickup

Discussion in 'General' started by dudeimoncoke, Jul 27, 2010.

1. I was looking around on craigslist to see if I could find someone selling a bong for cheap and I saw a lot of "bud delivery" things. I emailed one dude and he said I could come by to pick it up. I know the area that he's in and it's a pretty ghetto area so there is a good chance it's legit. Any advice on how to make sure I don't get arrested?

I'm planning on going with a couple of people so I'm not worried about getting jumped. Did anyone here ever use craigslist to buy weed?

2. Its not illegal to buy weed. Its illegal to posses it. So if you get there, and its clearly a cop, he cant do shit, if you buy it and then hold it, its possession so basicly, do what your doing, take a few people. Make sure you dont get jumped, but if you get there and he doesnt look like someone who would be selling the herb, just walk away. Good luck, hope its dankty dank :)

3. "it's a pretty ghetto area so there is a good chance it's legit"

are you shitting me?
    have fun.
    don't do it!

4. How does ANY of this sound like a good idea? The look on my face is one of a kind after reading that.

My $0.02... Don't do it.

5. might not be a good idea you never know..
    be on the safe side of things don't rush into a disaster.

6. when you get there bring pipe and say "you take a hit so i know your not a cop"/

Idk, that's what i would do. Also, meet him somewhere not near your house, so if it is a cop youcan still run.

7. I would go cruise around the block and parking lots and look for some cop cars or undercovers.

8. fuck it man, I say go for it.

Worst case scenario: you get a possession charge.

Best case scenario: you get bud, possibly a new and local dealer, and you get 1 badass story to tell.

9. You're seriously not that naive are you? I was hoping to make a grasscity career out of mocking stupid post and trolling but I "Have" to help you. The first rule to craigslist is that you don't trust anyone. Don't buy anything on craigslist until u talk to people first, use different locations other than homes, think about it "Why would people be posting on craigslist that they're selling weed" scrutinize everything. More important than all remember, if you have 2 lips every man wants to slip between them so be careful.

10. i saw one where a guy said hed trade his itouch and a quarter of some dank cali bud for the new iphone or ipad. and he set it all up and the cops were the ones making a deal with him. so he got busted as soon as he made the deal.

dont buy weed off craigslist. cops moniter that site 24/7 for this shit.

11. Don"t doo iiiiiiit!

12. I only ever met one ghetto guy, in almost 16 years of smoking, who sold really good weed. People who are poor have an interested in getting money any way they can, and they feel like the world owes them something like they've been done wrong or victimized. So they act all ghetto and strong as a defense mechanism, then they use the whole victim complex as a moral justification for victimizing others. Ghetto = Bad place to do business. Find a reputable dealer. You'll be glad you did.

Think about it, there are those kinds of smokers who go and get a sack from a different dude every day, and there are the ones who get a great big sack like once every week or 2 from the same guy every time. The latter has alot less to worry about and alot more time to do other things not related to getting a sack. Like go to a movie, or take a nap.

13. lol. hilarious?

14. Overgeneralize much?