Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Craigslist Pickup of Jack Frost! (Baltimore Dank)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bossman3, Aug 16, 2012.

1. I usually try to avoid Craigslist because of the probability of robbery, arrest, and other unfortunate situations. However, I was desperate as I was going to the beach with friends the next day and I was supposed to supply -- my regular dealer was out of town until Thursday, and both of my backup dealers were also unavailable. So, I resorted to Craigslist, and Honestly I just got really, really lucky. In no way whatsoever do I recommend that anyone use Craigslist for a hookup because the risk of an unwanted situation is seriously high. But I just got some BOMB jack and the dude fucking delivers, so I think i made out well. check out the pics.

Attached Files:

2. hopefully you met up with him somewhere...

first time meeting a guy, who delivers & you are leaving town for the beach...

asking to get robbed.

3. yeah I met him in a very public shopping center and told him to meet me in a restaurant

4. thank god.
    i was kind of worried for your possessions.

glad it worked out for you & you got some bomb.

5. What section does someone even go to if they're going about getting herb on craigslist?

:laughing:

6. That all depends where your live.
    I just go to the search bar and type in: Prop 215 (but im in california)
    Just type in Cannabis, Or Marijuana itll be tagged on posts with people who are sellin.

7. I've tried looking on Craigslist for bud but I never seem to find it.

8. lol go to the personal ads and search 420

9. *proceeds to craigslist*
    Damn id be scared its an undercover or some shit. Nice pickup tho!

10. #11 MR_, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012
    I searched CG for chicago once just to see what would pop up, heck no would I ever do that myself.

Ad popped up and they said to email tehm all you're contact information, full name, address, home phone, work phone, where you work, etc etc. They'll come meet you at your house, verify your drivers license matches all the info you said in your email, and then deliver on the second meet up.

I laughed my ass off, sounds way too sketchy, and I doubt I'd ever to CG. I rather walk around in the park or a college campus before hitting up CG.

This is what pops up if you search 420 in Chicago's craiglist:

http://mmjdelivery.yolasite.com/

Too sketchy for myself

11. Wow mmjdelivery.com lmao who would actually fall for that.

12. Forreal. Look at the details man, to me thats screaming cop. Prices are steep too for this area

13. This was some of the best bud i've ever had. Pretty cerebral high. I was pretty active the whole day jet skiing and whatnot. Jack Frost gets an A in my book.