Craigslist Pickup (lol)

Discussion in 'General' started by ARobynD, Feb 14, 2014.

1. I love that we live in a world where we can buy cannabis off the internet :smoke:

2. Pics need more legs.

3. That's what a gram of wax looks like?

4. Do you just put some in a bowl and smoke it like you would with bud?

5. No, you dab it.

Get yourself one of those rubber canisters. You're going to be loosing a bit and smoking plastic scratching it out.

looks like glass to me.

7. Looks like hard plastic. Could be wrong, glass doesn't normally have the circle ring around the bottom with the bubble.

you're creepy..

put a shirt on.

9. well aint that some shit. 

10. No really you are a creep. Coincidentally, whats your ground game like bro?

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

11. #14 moabfighter, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014
    Quite good. Bjj purple belt. Alot better there than my straight boxing.

12. #15 Full-Time Mexican, Feb 15, 2014
    Thats cool how long you been practicing the art? Bjj that is

13. #16 moabfighter, Feb 15, 2014
    I started training when I was 12. Am almost 20 now. People can laugh and pick and whatever, but doing something for 7, 8 years straight, you eventually get pretty good at it.

14. Concentrate bro! You need to get that brown! If i were you i'd be ready for that black belt bro! It's badass you been at it for that long though!

15. If not trolling me, thanks man.

16. Im totally serious. Get that brown.. then only one year wait for black... sick shit. I'm only a blue belt, i started early last year.

17. #20 Stoned_Stew_UK, Feb 15, 2014
    It really says a lot when you have to clarify your topless profile pic with "Not Gay" i agree with August, put a shirt on if you have to tell people your not gay.... Well your sending the wrong messages out duder!!

just to follow up about the boxing, my mates young lad does boxing (think hes middle weight) and has a LOT more muscle mass!
    What are you Moab, Super Bantam?