Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Crackling Weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stonedcats, Aug 1, 2013.

1. My most recent batch crackles when it's lit. My friend told me that crack is called crack because it crackles, so does this mean my weed is laced with crack? It doesn't give me a unique high, just what I'm used to from my dealer, so I don't really think it's laced, but why is it crackling and burning so fast?

2. Are u smoking seeds

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Improper dry/cure or nutrients fed to it too late in the flowering cycle.

4. This.
    Yeah it sounds like that when your smoking seeds. Sometimes you might think theres no more seeds left but you end up smoking the skins and shells.

5. It's snap, crackle, pop kush #3

6. I can't see any seeds and it crackles continually....

7. No, it's not laced.

Usually just means the grower didn't flush the nutrients properly. Not a big deal, you're fine. 

8. Seeds can pop, and unless you've never smoked before you'd notice the smell and taste of them.

Jane knows what's up. Puff tuff until it is gone and hope he's got new stuff next time or go elsewhere if it really bothers you

9. Don't listen to these guys they don't even smoke crack. That's some primo you got there buddy, rub the nug around your gums then pack it in bewtween your teeth; spark up. Usually how laced weed is smoked.