Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Crackle/burning extremely fast?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dpbeats, Aug 5, 2017.

1. So today I picked up some Girl Scout Cookies for the first time at $40 for a eigth. I was a little excited to try it since I heard a lot of good things about it. So the dispensary guy pulls up to my house and delivers me the eigth. I go inside and take out the buds and notice that nothing smells like weed at all. I held the bud to my nose and took a huge sniff and all I smelt was a tree type of scent and very little if any "weed smell". The bud is pretty dense and it has very little visble tricombs. It looked like garbage but I was willing to give it a try anyway. I packed it in my bong took a rip and it evaporated infront of me lol. I cleared the whole bowl in 2 seconds and It usually takes me 2 to 3 hits to clear a bowl. Anyway I got EXTREMELY high which was weird becuase the bud looked like bunk. At first I thought it was just because giirl scout cookies are "so potent" but then i looked up that the crackling means the bud might be laced? Is this true? The high feels like a "weed high" but has a very intense euphoria effect.

2. That crackle could mean it wasn't flushed properly/cured but if you're faded so be it fyi there's no mistakin the scent of gsc it's loud and sweet

3. Does it smell like bud when you smoke it? There is a possibility that its laced, but more than likely Tokin's comment is what I would lean toward. Call him. Gotta be straight forward with dealers bro.

• Like Like x 1