Crackhead hit my ladyfriend with a stolen car

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by VANCOUVERBUD, May 28, 2009.

1. I was sitting in the cafeteria eatin away on my breakfast when somone yells "something happening outside". Everybody pours out of the cafeteria to look what happened. This happened across the street so everything wasn't clear. I see a woman laying on the ground and a car flipped over. I see the guy get out of the car and start running toward the school (to tell us what happend?) I see him drop something and run the other way (into a forest right behind r school). I see one of my close friends standing there balling her eyes out. So I run and to her to ask what happened. She tells me that J just got hit by a car. I look at her and she is just laying still. My heart just fell on the ground for 5 minutes until the cops showed up. They made me leave but my friend stay for questioning. As I was walking back I see what the guy dropped on the ground. A FUCKING CRACKPIPE! Turns out the car came up stolen. J is okay but I'm not.. mentally I feel so fucked right now.

2. damn dude hunt that guy down dont let some crackhead bitch mess with ya ladyfriend

3. That sucks bro. The government is wasting it's time on trying to get people to stop smoking weed and there are crack heads running around stealing shit and hurting people. Glad that everything turned out ok. I can't imagine what I'd do in your situation.

4. I don't know if the cops caught him yet, I'm gonna try to call her tonight.