crack> weed

Discussion in 'General' started by IKORappers, Nov 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I like smoking crack cuz it makes my brain feel wild

2. My children, gear up for the flame war!

[​IMG]

3. no my friend, you get out. Crack seriously makes me way more intense, gives me confidence, and i can speak 400 words a second. weed makes me all lazy and stupid.

4. huh... well weed makes me feel neither. and crack is bad for you, while weed is good for you. but if you wanna smoke crack then more power to ya

5. Please research your drugs. It seems you dont know to much about them

6. #9 Tuscano56, Nov 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2008
    you should really check out the "crackheads" thread before you smoke that next rock.

7. Alright ill bite....

Yea the high from crack can be amazing its just not worth the effects on the body and life.

I dont base my drug usage off how fucked up i get. Base it off how fucked up you can get while staying in a safe zone and still able to have your teeth at 40.

Weed just happens to not be horrible for my body. Sure smoke may be bad and blunts wraps but shit I breath in worse stuff everyday at work.

When the cons outweigh the pros your common sense should step in...

8. Don't feed the troll. Let this thread die. :)

9. Oh ok sir! lol :rolleyes:

10. i love you.

11. FUCK crack.
    Nuff said.

12. Somebody say crack???

[​IMG]

13. Let this guy live the way he wants to. Hes not flaming you guys for your drug of choice.

Im sure its a wild ride man! ;)

14. Good luck with that.

15. give "crackheads gone wild" a look before you get to deep into crack. couldnt find part one.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXQlbEpBG4M&feature=related"]YouTube - Crackheads Gone Wild 2006 -Documentary- PART 2[/ame]

16. #20 Bleezie_King, Nov 13, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2008
    . . . you don't know what the fuck u r getting into

EDIT: if u watch that movie u will

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.