Crack Juice?

Discussion in 'General' started by seekup, May 29, 2004.

1. anyone else try this? we've been drinkin it for the past week. we put a handle of vodka, abour 30 beers, and lemonade mix in a tub......... and well, drink it. i thought itd be horrible, bt actually tastes good and get you fuckered up. last weekend i had a bunch and got so drunk i decided to blow my quarter that night. i was slow as shit the next day.

2. Lol all that alcohol into a BATHTUB? Heh.

3. he said tub, i really doubt its a bathtub, probably just a big container.

anyways, whos idea was this? risky move there. probably gives you a niiiice hangover eh?? haha.

drink that crack juice down!

4. bleh.. i hate lemonade. 30 colt .45 double malt tall boys? :D eheheheh.. the only beer for me.. sippin on one right now actually..
    i dunno man i would taste it but i'd rather get drunk off of just the straight vodka (my favorite liquor) or just the beer alone.
    or vodka then beer.. cause kids, remember:
    liquor before beer = in the clear
    beer before liquor = never sicker

:D

Attached Files:

5. ^^^

Hah, you're an intimidating looking guy Criminal.

6. why am i seeing muhammed ali holding up a colt 45?...mr criminal, can you float like a butterfly and sting like a bee?

7. haha, he DOES look like muhamed ali...

8. yeah it gives you a pretty good hangover, but the funny thing is everybody guys and girls just chug it........ then like two hours later everyone is absolutely hammered. it just sneeks up on you really quick.

9. sounds depressing

10. phew.. i thought this thread was about diarrhea.. pheww.. or crack.. good god!!