Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Crack in my weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jimaco, Nov 5, 2010.

1. I got a 20 and noticed it had this small white lump in it, i couldnt tell what it was as it was small. I tried choping it and it flew off the table and a tiny bit was left and it look powdery. Would it be crack or what??

2. possibly mold

either way i WOULD NOT smoke that dude just toss it and take it as a lesson

3. lmaooo.....i love how he sees a white spot and it litterally *flings* off the table..... and jus like automatically thinks its crack..ahah thanks for giving me a alaugh man.....pshh idk...i doubt its crack though..if it is u better go like through a cinderblock at the fuckign dude who sold it to u

4. where have I seen this type of thread before?

Why would he give you crack? Can you think of one logical reason?

5. To sell more? IDK lol

6. Toss the weed or the mold? haha is mold white?

7. and where is the crack coming from a tree? Unless he lives somewhere that it's raining crack-cocaine or something, it makes absolutely no sense to mix on expensive drug another drug into another expensive drug sale.

8. I think it was only the size of a crumble, wasn't massive, but noticed it and thought it looked odd - wasn't thc - so i wondered what it could be as I know the dude use to do a lot of cocaine.

9. smoke it and let us know how it feels.

10. I doubt it was crack man crack ain't something you get free with a dime bag...

coulda been chalk or another substance like rocksalt or something to add weight who knows? pics?

11. lol. it fell on the floor so i cant take a pic of it duno where it gone

12. it was a probably a small rock. its obvious this guy knew you were as new with smoking as your coming off right now to rip you off.

13. dude it was a diamond, he was totally proposing to you and you didnt get the hint :smoking:

14. im not new to smoking I use to smoke it daily for three years then stopped and im returning again in small amounts. the deal was good as usual i've not seen stuff in weed before tho

15. the deal was good, and there was a white thing that you scared you enough to ask an online community if you had crack in your dime bag. Okay :wave:

16. It's crack...find it and smoke that shit bruh!!!

It was probably debris of some kind that found it's way into the bag. I wouldn't stress about it man. I mean really? Who just throws crack rocks into pocket change bags of weed?

17. dude he just wanted to get you hella high mann..

18. #18 anthony177, Nov 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2010
    perlite anyone?
    If your boy sells crack too... maybe. If not... i bet this stuff is what you saw. pretty common on soil and coco grows.

[​IMG]

19. You must've gotten a bag of the strain Green Crack. That shit's fiya I once smoked it with Tyrone Biggums man and everythings better in slow motion.

[​IMG]

FREE CRACK GIVEAWAY! TYRONE BIGGUMS BABY OHKAY!

20. dude uve smoked everyday and cant make a logical assumption? its not crack man comon....too much effort in it to jus put in weed...idk wtf it was but u got played......dk wat much else to say