Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

crab people

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lil leg, Sep 10, 2011.

1. So when I'm toking with people and someone is tweaking or I want someone to shut up attack the with the "crab people". I get up and walk towards them like crab people crab people Etc. And have my hands up like pinchers and when I get close I attack by pinching and saying " crab people walk like crab talk like people".

So any way figured id share how do u mess with tweaks?

2. Shut up kyle.

3. Who's kyle

4. [quote name='"lil leg"']Who's kyle[/quote]

Eising.

5. [​IMG]

Anybody else think of this?

6. you wouldn't happen to be a popular homosexual who used to help seemingly hopeless straight men miraculously break habits that their wives found disgusting would you?

7. Of course we thought of that. That is the exact thing he is referring to. :rolleyes:

8. if you were my friend i'd punch you in the crabdick

9. Anyone care to explain what the fuck's going on here?

10. [quote name='"mrgoodsmoke"']Anyone care to explain what the fuck's going on here?[/quote]

Word.

11. #11 DBV, Sep 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2011
    [​IMG]

12. i read this thread again when i was sober today and its still retarded

13. This thread made me hate crab

14. #14 JaysForDays, Sep 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2011
    During high school me and 3 friends were high as fuck in ISS, and the year was about to end and we all got up when is was silent and started chanting it, lmfao pretty funny cause my friend texted us before we did it.. Immature shit, but hilarious good high times.

15. I tell them to stop tweaking, your embarrassing yourself.

Just be straight up.

16. da fuck..........

17. Craaaaaaab people, craaaaaaab people.

18. fail thread is fail

19. Holy shit, this is funny as hell. My buddy does the exact same thing.

Wait...
    Cullen?

20. handle your shit thaddeus