Court Today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Motoxridah, Aug 12, 2004.

1. Well I went to court today for my charges of driving with an open container and possession of a pipe. He dropped all charges and said that if I take a 3 month drug/alcohal course I can be dismitted. Thats gonna suck cause they will drug test me 2 times a month. I may just take it easy smoking and drink a shit load of water and maybe buy a thc clear drink at our local headshop.

2. I smoked during probation and i had to get a drug test every week, i just drank a lot of water before every test and my piss was too dilluted to even test so they never knew

3. don't risk smoking. save your money and stock up on weed for after your probation.

4. i agree............. not worth it failin a po test............save some money........

5. yeah, it is that easy. i used to think i couldn't stop but i overcame my "addiction." i can control it and take tolerance breaks anytime. like this week for example. do you control the weed or does it control you? weak. i understand being a pothead (i'm registered here aren't i?), but what separates us from crackheads and worse is that we should be able to stop temporarily if needed.