court date...

Discussion in 'General' started by waterhurley, May 23, 2006.

1. well ive been drinking and ive gota good buzz going.. i wish 8 beers did more to me haha... that and i poped 1 mg of klonpin.... such good shit

well i just got told i need to apear in cour on weds. my step dad is an ass hole and has 3 arrest warrants out for him and court is on weds. they asked me to appear. im goign to for the sake of my mother who wants to get rid of this asshole. i think im doing it for thie right reason but it sucks....

i hope no 19 year old has to deal with the same sht ive gone though latley. it blows. plus i think im getting hooked on baccy. any time i dinrk i smoke a cigar and get this incredible nicotine buzz that just clams me the fuck right down...

that and i have finals this week :mad:

post here if ur also stressed...

2. i have finals this week and my mom is currently threatening my father with a divorce. Now they're forcing me to choose sides. it sucks alot

3. ive gone through similar shit, but trust me, my court dates are a little more scary. lol

4. haha yeah dude i dont doubt it. atleast mine doesnt require a UA or id be screwed. god damn sometimes life just blows

oh and Ean.... been there with the parents divorcing thing. i blows except i didnt have a choice of sides. i was told.