Court DATE!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by EazyE420, Apr 7, 2010.

1. So i have my first criminal court summons tomorrow morning at fuckin 930 am, and i know i should dress nice and shit act all polite, shower and shave.
    but other than that what can i expect from this, when i went to traffic court i was supposed to be there at 3 and didnt leave till six!
    I'm being charged with 20 grams unlawful possesion, and misdemeanor obstruction of traffic.
    I'm hoping the judge will throw out the misdemeanor because it was late at night and there wasnt any fucking traffic, but perhaps im being too optimistic, idk i guess im just gettin a lil nervous about the whole thing, and i have to go to class at eleven so this shit just fucks my day up
    :mad:

2. Shitty dude, reply to this sayin how it went

3. all charges were dropped as long as i complete 6 hours of comunity service, with a temprorary guilty plea to the obstruction of traffic. and in 6 months my record gets wiped clean

4. Easiest. Charges. Ever. Especially with that last little bit of enlightenment.^ Try not to worry, man.

Oh, and traffic court is waayyyy longer then normal court, usually. Alot more people go.

5. isn't that what normal people usually do usually every regular morning..?

6. Normal? No, who gave you this idea:confused:

7. Notice I bolded the "Take a shower part"

Most people take a shower once a day...usually in the morning....derrrrrrr

8. .... I'd almost bet you a million dollars the bolded part was 'shave.' I wouldn't have been like, "What? Everyone doesn't shave.." Otherwise. And no, not everyone showers daily. If your not a dirty person it's better for you. I don't sweat, and i'm not rolling around in mud. So normal? not really... Back to OP's concerns..

9. I used to only take showers at night since I didn't have time in the morning. But now I can't stand leaving the house without taking a shower. But I agree in showering daily, it's something that must be done regardless if you're sweaty or not. You're still in a pretty dirty environment everywhere you go.

10. @teardowngod, i wasnt in traffic court i was in criminal court the obsrtuction of traffic was on a longboard at 1in the mornin and the pigs wanted to be dicks
    @im brokei shower once a day, i usually shower before bed tho

11. I shower every morning, almost every night as well. Hell sometimes during the middle of the day just for the fuck of it. Love showering, especially blazed.

Every morning I wake up, grab the bowl on my nightstand that was packed the night before, cash it in bed, then shower while listening to some tunes. Roll another joint or two and smoke while driving to school.

No better way to start the day.

12. Who cares about showers?

I was saying, criminal court gets through quicker then any other IME because theres less people.

OoT isn't a big deal, especially if you can argue that there was not even traffic at the time. Your fine. Next question?

And my question is- any drug tests?

13. definitely look sharp, clean yourself up.

also, REMEMEBER

"yes your honor"

"no your honor"

little ass kissing can go a long way in court

14. IME criminal court has taken longer than traffic court, maybe cuz i live in a shittier place(fuck syracuse) na no drug tests yo soy libre

15. is your name Mike?

16. mike?! who is mike?,
    Hi im Rob nice to meet you