Court Date Jan 12th

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by White Smoke, Jan 7, 2010.

1. I need to find someone with clean urine by then. I don't have any money for urine online. I'll prob find a friend that is clean. (Hopefully) I have a question, do they send them to the lab in court, or just use strip tests. Like the strip urine tests.

2. The reason I ask the question above ^ is because if I can't find anyone with clean urine by Jan 12th. I was planning on drinking so much water that it makes my urine like a more of a light yellowey/whiteish color to it. And claim that I also drink a lot of water. Maybe they won't notice and just say yep negative and throw it out.

3. theyll definatly send it to a lab.
    theyll also definatly notice that you drank water to dilute ur piss.
    and you cant just say 'i drink a lot of water'
    cus they wont have it and most likely make you redo it.

you should go buy detox asap and start cleansing urself with green tea extract or cranberry extract.
    i could detox in 24 hours back when i was on probo

4. That's not going to work because my test is in 5 days. And I have NO money to buy any detox drinks. They only way that I can pass this test is to substitue. I just need to find someone that has clean urine.

5. Drink a lot of water and start running, clean out your system.

I have no idea how courts test your urine.

6. "sigh" I HAD a clean person that could get me his urine WHENEVER. BUt from what I've heard he smoked on new years eve. I heard that my heart sank. I might be fucked if I can't get a subsitute soon. Could I use my dogs urine? would labs test for that hormone that dogs have and humans don't? If anyone knows what i'm tlking about please help.

7. Get a lawyer.

He will get you a continuance.

That will give you a chance to detox.

Never time don't be stupid and smoke leading up to a court date.

8. its not looking great for you man.

even if you do substitute, it's not a job drug test where you can pull off anything.

when's the last time you smoked?

9. Today. and i'm going to a DIversion Program, so those tests wil be easy to pass. But idk about the court that I have to go to. They haven't even said that I'm getting drug tested this tuesday (Jan 12th). But they said to appear and I will learn what I have to do and shit.

10. Well if your in the Court process what did you do? And if this is going to be a drawnout process (which it will be), you should probably get a lawyer and stop smoking.

11. I brought a marijuana pipe to school (Bowl) and they also put me down for possesion because of the resin in the bowl. Well I know I can pass the diversion program tests with substitution, but the court date is a dif. story. My friend is in the same program as me and he said that they don't watch you while you urine. SO i can use substitution for this part of the process. (10-12 weeks) It says to show up for hearings every 4 weeks. idk if that mean drug tests every 4 weeks or what. If anyone has gone to Diversion Program's in FL please help. And share what you did or know about the programs. ty blades.:smoke:

12. #12 fourtwozer0, Jan 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2010
    also, unless you buy a whizzinator for 100 dollars, you wont be able to use ur friends piss.
    when you pee for court, they bring you into a room and make you face a mirror.
    someone, usually a cop, then watches you in the mirror as you piss.

edit: just read that your friend says they dont watch you.
    so i could be wrong

but its very possible dude, just saying.

and also, dog piss bro???

was it really worth it to keep tokin and now have to sit under your dog with a bowl or somethin to get his piss for a DT?

13. :eek: my heart just sank. I hate my life. now what? Should I tell them that I smoked prior to this test about a few weeks before. Then go onto my program and us substitution from there on in. What would they do if I failed the court one? And I got caught about a month ago. Do they really expect marijuana to be out of my system by then? I smoke daily, a few times a day. So it's going to stay in my system for awhile. I'm about 6 foot and 140 pounds.

14. Well he said in the DIVERSION PROGRAM they don't watch you. idk about court. He ALSo went to court but I can't get ahold of him right now to ask him about what he went through in court.

15. well if the court date isnt even a month after your crime committed then just stick with that excuse.
    either way, this is just a baseline drug test. no consequences will happen if you fail except getting drug tested more often.
    when you do go in though, and are 100% sure that youll fail it, then admit to them and tell them youll fail.
    if you lie to them and then fail theyll be shitttyyy

16. Right, should I bring urine with me incase they don't watch me? Or just go in and plan to admit to it.

17. #17 fourtwozer0, Jan 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2010
    well i guess i would bring it with me if i can get it just in case.

tape it to your thy or something.dont put it in your pocket or anything (if thats even possible) because in some cases ive had to empty my pockets before going in to piss.

-also i would be honest about the last time you smoked because the drug test shows certain levels depending on how much you smoke

edit: sparkin this bowl for u, know how it feels to be in your situation.
    but i advise you to be smart if youre put on probation.(only smoke a couple days after your drug test etc) set guidelines for yourself so you can get off asap
    its easier to just do ur time and get off rather than trying to smoke low key all through probo like a lot of people do

18. HAHAHA No money for online urine xDD

19. Thanks for that ^^^ :rolleyes:
    Anyways, I will find out everything I need to know this tuesday. And I will make my decision tuesday. And thank you fourtwozer0 for all your help. I'll give you +rep for all the help.

20. no prob at all man, good luck in court