Couple questions with NL and bubblegum

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by lilmac76, Jul 22, 2003.

1. Hi GCity!

Been awhile sense I last wrote a post. Received alot of good info from you guys so I decided to ask some more questions.

I started my first grow back in early June. I curretnly have two plants. One is a Northern Light and the other is a bubblegum. I purchased the seeds from seedsdirect. (good place to buy from) I started from seed and growing under a 400hps light. I also want to note that I am growing in soil. My plants sprouted on june 10th

My Question

My bubblegum is around 9inches tall and about 6 inches wide. (from one leaf to the other leaf facing oposite sides)

My Northern Light is around 7.5 inches tall and about 11 inches wide.(from one leaf to the other leaf facing oposite sides)

Is this normal???

I see Northern Light pics from people and there plants are much bigger then mine but not quit as wide. My plants now are about 42 days old.

I have my 400 hps light around 18inches from the plant. I used to have it 12 inches but rasied it two days ago. Will this help?

When should I change the lighting to 12/12?

Thanks for the help!

2. plants are like people, alldifferent shapes and sizes. Don't worry about the differences, you can't really do anything to change it anyway can you?

When to trigger flowering?? After the stalk,stem and root systems have established themselves to be strong enough to support the weight of the buds. This usually after the 7th leaf node has fully developed. This is also the point where you may want to top or FIM your plant, but that delays the flowering process for another 3 to 4 weeks.

3. My plant is bubblegum and It is a very stragerly grower not tall but thin then it had a sudden burst when pre flowering and is very wide lots of well developed branches and will increase my yield alot more homie