couple questions about preperation

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mr Zig Zag, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Hey I'm going to make my first attempt at growing. I have 10 seeds of "Aurora Indica" strain.
    I began germination of 4 today to seehow well the method works. If they sprout I'd like to transfer into a small pot to begin growing the plant in.
    I have a couple questions.

How can i best prepare the pot (soil, nutrients, more,etc)?
    -Seeing as this is my first attempt i'd like to keep it cheap.
    -I'm not expecting to make it work perfect this round. But if
    i wind up with even a small supply of bleh smoke i'd be happy knowing
    im smokin something i made.

Would it be better to prepare soil out side and in ground plant?

If you have any other info that mite help I'd gladly appreciate it. This is
    really just a side project and maybe oneday when i have the money
    ill invest big inan indoor grow.

2. I'm also curious as to what happens if i try and let mother nature run its course for the plant? I am learning more about cultivation but as a beginner alot of it is goin right over my head. With plant feed and such I'm left with 5,000 different things to consider. Im sure im pissing of expert growers but id just like an ok result first round.

3. when seeds pop, plant in beer cups. with drain holes, plant seeds shallow ,,about 1/4 deep. cover with saran wrap. when sprouts come up uncover and put under light. simple. now dont overwater or give nutes till they are in veg stage. about 2-3 weeks. good luck;)

4. Huh?

I can't tell if you are planning to grow indoors or out.

Why did you start germinating seeds when you don't know what to do with them? You better get on the ball, pronto as you have perhaps as little as 48 hours to be completely set up and ready.

Read the grow guides, check the sticky threads and links in my sig, the info you seek has been covered ad infiinitum, you will find that your questions have been pre-answered for you.

5. outdoors. and its cuz ive got 20 seeds. I got 2 seeds planted atm. its really just experimintation at the moment