Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Couple questions about gettin some bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smokin Joes, May 27, 2010.

1. Yeah that's true if you are using homemade stuff. Remember these few tips.

1. Sometimes, highschool "dealers" will label their shit as "kush" or "dro", but it will not even be that at all. To the untrained eye, high mids can look like some good shit. It's best to know who you're buying from, and what you're buying.

2. Try to buy from adult dealers, they are alot less likely to fuck you over, because they are experienced and know how serious it actually is.

3. Know your shit. (Or at least talk like you do!) If you don't want to get ripped off, don't act retarded when you're talking to the guy. I swear dealers can tell just by the way you talk, if they can rip you off or not. If you really want to be extra-secure, bring along a scale to the pickup. But always remember this. A bag of weed is possession. A bag of weed and a scale is possession with intent to distribute. Just be careful.

4. Remember that you are doing them a favor by buying their weed. They aren't doing you a favor, they are the ones making the money off the deal, so if you ever feel uncomfortable or if anything gets sketchy, don't be afraid to hit the door. Just try out the different dealers, and see who hooks you up the best.

2. Just ask some down to earth kids(or gangsters or goths even though ive found goths in my area to smoke horrible bud most of the time) if they can get you some bud, just make sure you have an idea what your doing when you go to get it.

3. Thanks for all of the replies guys! Badass forum. I'm going to ask a gangster that tried to sell dro to me tomorrow for some dro. Hopefully I don't get ripped. I'll post a pic here and you guys can see if it's legit.

4. I'm kinda in your boat smokin joes. anyone know how to find weed when they move to a completely new city and know nobody there?

5. Never EVER front money, under any circumstance.

Do not let anyone try to pressure you into buying their product, don't be afraid to tell them that you dontbwant it. Try to "shop around" if you don't like what you see.

ALWAYS carefully inspect and smell the bud before accepting the purchase.
    Good luck and remember to be smart and be confident.

6. ... Gangsters?
    Most them gangsters got shit weed.